I feel horrible

Started by Scott., September 24, 2016, 01:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Scott. on September 24, 2016, 01:07:40 PM
My cousin was on the phone with me a minute a while ago just bawling cause his aunt passed and now his stepfather could possibly have cancer and i was sitting on the phone like: :udontlookok:

I'm really emotionally detached and I feel horrible when someone sits in front of me and cries and I have no reaction. True Aquarius smh

This is me to a T. Aquarius are truly terrible people. Emotional but yet completely unemotional. A true enigma. One of the reasons I don't want a lot of friends.

Zankou.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on September 24, 2016, 06:41:04 PM
i wouldve found an excuse to hangup

Dddddfddfcc

Not "my aunt just died"

"Let me call you back I'm about to pump gas"

Ma Lo

September 24, 2016, 07:23:59 PM #17 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 07:24:31 PM by Ntwadumela
I don't think you're a bad person you've just seen and heard so many tragedies happening throughout your life and you've become desensitized to it . That is unless it hits closer to home for you ..just be careful with it because karma has a very strange and unusual way of making us more humble and compassionate .

charlie.

September 24, 2016, 07:26:24 PM #18 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 07:26:50 PM by CH∆RLIЄ.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 24, 2016, 01:10:47 PM
I have that issue SOMETIMES

!!!!!!!!!!!

But I've learned as long as you're there listening and showing that you're there for them to talk to, that's all that matters.

After all, they need someone STRONG who's not crying with them because that won't help the situation.

Both of y'all sitting there crying will just make dwelling happen.  :dead:

Scott.

Yeah he was appreciative of me just being an ear to him

FRANCE

I'm the same way too. But for me, it's cause I can't really relate. I've never lost someone very close to me before.

b7

Quote from: Scott. on September 24, 2016, 02:18:20 PM
Quote from: Young on September 24, 2016, 01:12:52 PM
Sis what the heck
its not that I don't care about what he's dealing with because I do, but I just don't know what to say
nothing wrong with that IMO

Sometimes people in that state just need to hear a voice or words of comfort, or just someone to sit and listen. There's no right or wrong in this situation

U certainly aren't wrong for not balling ur eyes out along with him.

BranLover

Quote from: Scott. on September 24, 2016, 02:18:20 PM
Quote from: Young on September 24, 2016, 01:12:52 PM
Sis what the heck
its not that I don't care about what he's dealing with because I do, but I just don't know what to say

I think sometimes that's fine. People just need someone to listen.

Annie

Quote from: Scott. on September 24, 2016, 04:41:17 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on September 24, 2016, 02:21:07 PM
Quote from: Lyk. on September 24, 2016, 02:07:54 PM
If you feel horrible then you aren't that emotionally detached
this is a good point
You may just be going thru a phase, but seems like your heart is big if you realize you're not connecting as much to human emotions as you should
You're right. I be feeling so horrible when I'm not connecting with them emotionally
Just send a simple text or something if you don't know how to react when a person is sitting in front of you. It is always nice to get a message from someone when times are difficult, it shows that you care.

/.\

Scott.

Quote from: Annie on September 25, 2016, 10:20:00 AM
Quote from: Scott. on September 24, 2016, 04:41:17 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on September 24, 2016, 02:21:07 PM
Quote from: Lyk. on September 24, 2016, 02:07:54 PM
If you feel horrible then you aren't that emotionally detached
this is a good point
You may just be going thru a phase, but seems like your heart is big if you realize you're not connecting as much to human emotions as you should
You're right. I be feeling so horrible when I'm not connecting with them emotionally
Just send a simple text or something if you don't know how to react when a person is sitting in front of you. It is always nice to get a message from someone when times are difficult, it shows that you care.
Oh he's gotten several. I've checked on him constantly

Palladium

Young

I'm horrible because I'm actually the exact opposite

I'm always the listening friend and the one that has to give advice sdddddd

It's sooooo draining
But emotionally and spiritually it can feel rewarding