Tori Kelly's flop self is performing at the grammys as part of the Beegees trib'

Started by BAPHOMET., February 07, 2017, 10:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

FINE.

Quote from: Francois Lite on February 08, 2017, 12:11:40 AM
Guys, Tori performed her OWN material at the Grammys last year. Also at the VMAs, Radio Disney Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, European Music Awards, NRJ Awards....should I continue? All 3 of her singles are certified Gold. The bitch is kind of a staple at her label. She's been working on her 2nd album. New single in a couple months.

Some of ya'll WISH ur faves could book stage after stage AFTER stage.
no one cares or remembers. She's a tribute Gorl. Ur bitch is washed and barely even started.

MelMel

Guys, Tori performed her OWN material at the Grammys last year. Also at the VMAs, Radio Disney Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, European Music Awards, NRJ Awards....should I continue? All 3 of her singles are certified Gold. The bitch is kind of a staple at her label. She's been working on her 2nd album. New single in a couple months.

n

FRANCE

everyone's a flop on bsource. tori's kinda winning. successful album, successful singles, successful movie. yeah, 2017 is gonna be her year. and to start it off on music's biggest night. :)

folks was mad when madonna tributed stevie and now there's a talented woman doing a tribute and ppl still hatin'. :kii:

FRANCE

Quote from: bougi?. on February 08, 2017, 12:22:34 AM

Ur bitch barely even started.

and slaying. she'll soar to higher heights this yr. whew! :wub:

leftout

Quote from: bougi?. on February 08, 2017, 12:22:34 AM

no one cares or remembers. She's a tribute Gorl. Ur bitch is washed and barely even started.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

MAY

b7

FlowerBomb

Brandy should hire this scooter guy
So many opportunities she should have been apart of