Cynthetic & Madam Marlo on “Strahan, Sara, & Keke”

Started by M-Rocka, November 15, 2019, 10:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Kalifornia.

I really wish one of these girls would finally go upside Nene's head one good time.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 15, 2019, 03:49:19 PM
I really wish one of these girls would finally go upside Nene's head one good time.
Should've had Vivica on the show and put that boar in a headlock and choke her tf out.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 15, 2019, 04:07:43 PM
Should've had Vivica on the show and put that boar in a headlock and choke her tf out.

I'd honestly live for Viv being on this show.

I hoped Kenya would be that girl when she first came, but she's been nothing but a disappointment.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 15, 2019, 05:15:54 PM

I hoped Kenya would be that girl when she first came, but she's been nothing but a disappointment.
Hopefully with these fights that they're hyping up, she'll put that wildebeest to sleep.

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 15, 2019, 09:05:45 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 15, 2019, 05:15:54 PM

Hopefully with these fights that they're hyping up, she'll put that wildebeest to sleep.
It's time.

Kaeli.

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

November 16, 2019, 05:49:58 AM #24 Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 05:52:38 AM by M-Rocka
The Beauties (Kenya, Porsha, Cynth, & Eva) are representing RHOA at BravoCon.

Quad, Heavenly, Contessa, Mariah, Toya, & Simone are representing Married To Mess. Pretty much the whole damn cast. :dead:

YAWN...Gonzo & Trashley are the only ones repping RHOP.🥱

I saw Dorito, Vyle, Erika, and LIPsa from RHOBH

D.I.E.G.O.