LETOYA to Play Dionne Warwick in Biopic

Started by King steevy, May 13, 2016, 03:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King steevy

QuoteLeToya Luckett will play Warwick, with Olympia Dukakis appearing as Warwick's mentor Marlene Dietrich.

Destiny's Child alum LeToya Luckett is set to play R&B and pop music legend Dionne Warwick in an upcoming biopic, Warwick announced in Cannes on Friday.

THIS IS BIG BIG FOR HER;...
SO HAPPY!!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

throwintheTAL

BAPHOMET.

Buy The Stars✨

can someone tell me what all happened in her life to warrant a movie ? like what the key points of a movie about her will be.

only thing i know about her is what i seen in got2breal

Zankou.

Quote from: throwintheTAL on May 13, 2016, 03:11:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 13, 2016, 03:08:19 PM
Lady gaga is going to be in this too
no, she's actually not

SSDSDSD

Lady Gaga's representative has denied the singer will play Cilla Black in a new film based on the life of soul singer Dionne Warwick.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Letoya is really making a name for herself

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 13, 2016, 03:18:06 PM
f
Ummm yea
Lady gaga is in this,  danny glover, Olympia Dukakis, and mario van pebbles is directing
http://thatgrapejuice.net/entertainment/letoya-luckett-lands-lead-dionne-warwick-biopic-lady-gaga-star/
hey rep denied it bby
It was in USA today

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 13, 2016, 03:17:56 PM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on May 13, 2016, 03:11:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 13, 2016, 03:08:19 PM
Lady gaga is going to be in this too
no, she's actually not

SSDSDSD

Lady Gaga's representative has denied the singer will play Cilla Black in a new film based on the life of soul singer Dionne Warwick.
Wait where is this tho?  I was actually excited about seeing her act seriously