Billboard: Justin Timberlake eyes #1 debut on the Hot 100!

Started by Mel., May 13, 2016, 03:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

JT's new "Can't Stop the Feeling!" could debut at No. 1, replacing Drake's "One Dance."

"Feeling," written and produced by Timberlake, Max Martin and Shellback and from the forthcoming Trolls soundtrack, could start with a monstrous 330,000 sold or more, while "Dance" could finish the tracking week with 125,000 or more scanned. "Dance," however, holds a wide lead in streaming: more than 30 million vs. more than 10 million for Timberlake so far. Drake's song also leads, although less so, in radio airplay audience over Timberlake's (roughly 60 vs. 50 million).

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7370444/justin-timberlake-dethrone-drake-hot-100-battle

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Mel.

Wow, he's just...a KING!!
let me steam it a bit and help him secure that WIN!

throwintheTAL

Vonc2002

I hate this song but come on JT! Ready to hear the real music on the album
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

The song is disgusting. I hope this ain't an indication of what's about to occur....

♛MANNY♛

crine at these #1's ,mn,nfsd they are so weak

not a new #1 every week fffffffffffbnm,;

Kindred

congrats to jt. i'm not into the song, but i do like the fact that he worked with someone other than tim or the neptunes to try a different sound.

Real

Quote from: Manny on May 13, 2016, 03:48:07 PM
crine at these #1's ,mn,nfsd they are so weak

not a new #1 every week fffffffffffbnm,;

Really shows Rihanna's power for doing it 9 weeks  :loose2when: