Started by MAY, May 19, 2016, 03:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

Monika

Yahudah

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Big Bertha on May 19, 2016, 08:51:23 AM
Quote from: Aalonso on May 19, 2016, 08:42:46 AM
Im fuming at how STUPID they are. Her hat doesnt contest that America is great because she has jewelry, a phone and eats well. If thats the case then what does "make America great AGAIN mean?" By their logic, its already great because homegirl eats everyday and has a gold necklace. Im sure her hat speaks to our shady history, tremendous DEBT, and the many other things about this country that are less than great. Its refreshing to see that notion being contested.

!!!
I'm looking for every way to jump into the comments and drag for filth. I think you gotta be friends with him

ddd I was swifting all around the page. where is that gif on Krim on the computer.

LOONA.

yummy

When exactly was America oh so great for anyone who wasn't a white male? :dead:

When natives were being raped and pillaged and had their land seized? or when black people were being treated like livestock? or when women were told they were too stupid to possess the right to vote?

Everyone in that comment section needs to swallow a boxcutter.

Zankou.

these comments are VILE :uhh:

Quotei remember the good ol days when home depot had older gentlemen who were experienced in the trades. Now they hire blacks and browns with an occasional token white who don't know a cinderblock from a spigot

:uhh:

LOONA.

COD.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 19, 2016, 09:30:53 AM
these comments are VILE :uhh:

Quotei remember the good ol days when home depot had older gentlemen who were experienced in the trades. Now they hire blacks and browns with an occasional token white who don't know a cinderblock from a spigot

:uhh:

Definitely a Trump voter
:overit:

GRAND

Quote from: Trey on May 19, 2016, 08:51:38 AM
"Krystal" has me in fucking TEARS!!!!

LSDJDJSSDSDNSMSNMSZNDDNNDMSMMZNZNSMSSNSMSSJDDNSDCVBBNNKNNBBBBHBBBBH
CCCXXXXXXXX

Cowboy Nine

yuck, these conservative White Americans are disgust' tbh