BET is putting the nominees for their awards up on Instagram

Started by RAY7, May 19, 2016, 09:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: The TV Guy on May 19, 2016, 10:06:49 PM
wowz vonc is heated whew
Faggot aint a tv show on u should be watching or something?  MOVE!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bish

BET needs to stop with this meaningless ass award and just make it an annual celebration of music. People will still tune in.

yummy

not adele snatching a nod

d

that gor probably don't even know which channel bet is

♛MANNY♛

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bish on May 19, 2016, 10:07:53 PM
BET needs to stop with this meaningless ass award and just make it an annual celebration of music. People will still tune in.
Especially if ur gonna give the same girls awards every year. I just think we're so overlooked so it should be this show to actually recognize the tweets n stuff. Is Jazmine nominated? She needs a damn nomination too btw
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Nine on May 19, 2016, 10:07:41 PM
Not fckn Adele

Big bitch won't even fit in the venue

She lost weight bitch  :hmph:

but yeah, she has no business being nominated.

Boomz

True

Other than the annual "OMG...can't believe I won!" Taylor Swift moment from Nicki when she wins Best Female Hip-Hop, the actual award giving out takes away from the show.

Sovereign.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 19, 2016, 10:08:44 PM

d

I'm fucking disgusted with them privileging her.

Is Jazmine the fuck nominated is the REAL question?  :uhh:

Boomz

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 19, 2016, 10:10:54 PM
Especially if ur gonna give the same girls awards every year. I just think we're so overlooked so it should be this show to actually recognize the tweets n stuff. Is Jazmine nominated? She needs a damn nomination too btw

omf

Forgot about Quee'

Now I'm kinda pissed

:hmph:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pussy. on May 19, 2016, 10:11:42 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 19, 2016, 10:08:44 PM

d

Is Jazmine the fuck nominated is the REAL question?  :uhh:
Thats JUST what i asked smh.

GLOCK

Bet is shoving these r&b girls into the AC crowd ..
Yikes

Sovereign.

And will Bey perform is my only other concern. Since she's so "woke" now, she'd take her ass to this award show.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pussy. on May 19, 2016, 10:12:38 PM
And will Bey perform is my only other concern. Since she's so "woke" now, she'd take her ass to this award show.
:plea: