azealia banks is a crazy person, i really can't.

Started by King steevy, May 20, 2016, 11:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 20, 2016, 12:16:27 PM
Its a valid question but the result remains the same. She's banned, that's it
sssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

GRAND

Black people aren't that weak

Just because Azaelia is, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Sorry if that's how you think we all are but -- we aren't.

BAPHOMET.

Boomz

Quote from: GRAND on May 20, 2016, 04:59:31 PM
Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 04:54:22 PM
Quote from: GRAND on May 20, 2016, 04:46:24 PM
Oh it IS a little extreme

But she did this to herself. LOL.

Maybe if she wasn't a hypocritical, racist, homophobic self hating coon I'd defend her.

Chris Brown perpetuates angry black man everyday and I can't stand him for it either.
If she hates herself it's because her community hates her.

I hate when people sit back and try to act like they don't know or realize or even understand what Black women, especially dark skinned Black women have to face from childhood. The Black woman is at like the bottom of the social totem pole.

Even 'fas realized this in Lemonade. She realizes that we do NOT protect them, we do NOT stick up for them, we let others come in and say whatever they want, we side with others as they label our sisters as angry. We let them know on a daily basis that their dark skin is undesirable, and/or that their kinky hair needs to be covered in weave.

Black men don't feel these effects as much because they're so SOUGHT after. They're seen as strong, sexy, "oh! African Mandingo! Put your big black cock inside of me :wellheythere: I want to have your biracial bvy ". They're highly fetishized. (Is that better? No.)

If Az' is somewhere calling someone ELSE tar Black it's because many people take things that have been told to them and reflect it on others. If she's a self hater, as a Black dark skinned woman, you'd have to be oblivious to what the hell goes on in our community to NOT understand why she may hate herself. She's taught to do that from the time she turned on a got damn television.
And whose fault is it that the dyke has TERRIBLE confidence?

Her OWN.

Only a FOOL remains stuck in the mindset that they were surrounded with as a child. My sister and I are BOTH dark skinned, and I'm very aware of what we both have experienced. Nobody is holding my fucking sisters hand. She strides RIGHT through the mess, as do I. Yes I know she's been offended before, but that wouldn't excuse her calling other black women and men degrading terms(much less any other demographic)

Bottom line: She's a disgrace, and weak, and I hope they BREAK her dumb ass down some more to the point to where she dives into a POOL of bleach.

COME THE FCK ON SOMEBODY!

BAPHOMET.

Maybe if she wasn't a hypocritical, racist, homophobic self hating coon I'd defend her.

Chris Brown perpetuates angry black man everyday and I can't stand him for it either.

I hate when people sit back and try to act like they don't know or realize or even understand what Black women, especially dark skinned Black women have to face from childhood. The Black woman is at like the bottom of the social totem pole.

Even 'fas realized this in Lemonade. She realizes that we do NOT protect them, we do NOT stick up for them, we let others come in and say whatever they want, we side with others as they label our sisters as angry. We let them know on a daily basis that their dark skin is undesirable, and/or that their kinky hair needs to be covered in weave.

Black men don't feel these effects as much because they're so SOUGHT after. They're seen as strong, sexy, "oh! African Mandingo! Put your big black cock inside of me :wellheythere: I want to have your biracial bvy ". They're highly fetishized. (Is that better? No.)

If Az' is somewhere calling someone ELSE tar Black it's because many people take things that have been told to them and reflect it on others. If she's a self hater, as a Black dark skinned woman, you'd have to be oblivious to what the hell goes on in our community to NOT understand why she may hate herself. She's taught to do that from the time she turned on a got damn television.

Her OWN.

Only a FOOL remains stuck in the mindset that they were surrounded with as a child. My sister and I are BOTH dark skinned, and I'm very aware of what we both have experienced. Nobody is holding my fucking sisters hand. She strides RIGHT through the mess, as do I. Yes I know she's been offended before, but that wouldn't excuse her calling other black women and men degrading terms(much less any other demographic)

Bottom line: She's a disgrace, and weak, and I hope they BREAK her dumb ass down some more to the point to where she dives into a POOL of bleach.

:gorlonfire:

Nyan Cat

so this is ample reason for me to DEF' b anti-blck folk rite

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nyan Cat

May 20, 2016, 05:32:59 PM #69 Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 05:33:08 PM by Nyan Cat
i jus...hmm

Vonc2002

Quote from: Boomer on May 20, 2016, 04:01:32 PM
Not sure how her history of homophobic and racist remarks is irrelevant.
Not much logic behind things said in here, im reading lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Boomer on May 20, 2016, 05:07:35 PM

Her OWN.

COME THE FCK ON SOMEBODY!

Omfg Preme, this TESTIMONY ur giving in here

Nyan Cat

im jus finding it hard as a GAY young man to defend her

I can't see how any GAY man of color would even come to adore her

ovr wat?
a few good tunes?

Ugh..I do hate her

GRAND

Yes, we are weak.

While white people do their damn best to keep us down, it's our own community that does MOST of the work for the white man.

OH and guess WHO is one of those folks? Azaelia lolz

https://www.instagram.com/p/9z9o3bH1fC

Quoteazealiabanks The truth in a pink box. I LOVE this product @whitenicious !!

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Yes, slavery and the 'societal forces' play a part, but if I REALLY wanna feel like shit. I'll just go find a black person.

Sam Peter and Paul ain't the ones telling me I look a SOOT mess and that I need to bleach.

:kii: :kii: :kii:

Thanks for getting my point :-D

Nyan Cat

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 05:46:09 PM
Quote from: Nyan Cat on May 20, 2016, 05:44:33 PM
im jus finding it hard as a GAY young man to defend her

I can't see how any GAY man of color would even come to adore her

ovr wat?
a few good tunes?

Ugh..I do hate her
I don't even go up for her music.
Even disregarding her music.