P!nk to top herself with "top secret" BMA's performance

Started by Mel., May 20, 2016, 04:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mel.

Quote from: FINE. on May 20, 2016, 05:20:27 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 20, 2016, 05:17:59 PM
The same stale dance moves
the same stale lipping, the same stale wind machines

among a plethora of other things. You should have no qualms about nada!
none of your favs are diverse or innovative.

And the same damn thing can be said for Beyonc? :)

Mel.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 20, 2016, 05:24:15 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 20, 2016, 05:21:02 PM
and Chris damn sure isnt. Sorr' but yea.
sddsss
U are so fickle with this nigga

hes not fickle, he's just showing his true colors
he was never a fan. Lol

Mel.

I can confidently say I'm the only true Chris fan here.

Cowboy Nine

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 20, 2016, 05:24:15 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 20, 2016, 05:21:02 PM
and Chris damn sure isnt. Sorr' but yea.
sddsss
U are so fickle with this nigga

Im not fickle. I just call a thing a thing.
He brought up lipping.  :everythingok:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

and miss me with that "Real Fan" shit. As long as I buy this nigga's CD's, singles, and go to his shows. BYE. Like I said in that other thread.

:everythingok: Do you think someone would FAKE stan for Chris giving everything in 2016? He's not exactly slaying anywhere for real.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 20, 2016, 05:28:33 PM
and miss me with that "Real Fan" shit. As long as I buy this nigga's CD's, singles, and go to his shows. BYE. Like I said in that other thread.

:everythingok: Do you think someone would FAKE stan for Chris giving everything in 2016? He's not exactly slaying anywhere for real.
Mmmmmmm, i see ur point here and agree

RAY7

I like P!nk but her flying through the air every time now is played
it takes away the excitement from that type of performance when you do it more than once
Bey isnt the type of performer that does performances for the WOW factor like P!nk does
its more about connecting with the audience, and putting out a female empowerment message
2 different things

Vonc2002

Mel.

a 'real fan' wouldn't come for him because I'm coming for one of your favs
that's kinda phony....

Mel.

Quote from: Yar backwards on May 20, 2016, 05:31:46 PM
it takes away the excitement from that type of performance when you do it more than once
Bey isnt the type of performer that does performances for the WOW factor like P!nk does
its more about connecting with the audience, and putting out a female empowerment message
2 different things

BYE!
Beyonc? is all about trying to give wow factor...ain't that why y'all call her 'performer of our generation'
only thing is, she's stale and doesn't deserve the title because she's been doing the same shit since 2003.

it's only "played" because your favs won't dare try it.

RAY7

Quote from: Mel. on May 20, 2016, 05:37:28 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on May 20, 2016, 05:31:46 PM
2 different things

BYE!
Beyonc? is all about trying to give wow factor...ain't that why y'all call her 'performer of our generation'
only thing is, she's stale and doesn't deserve the title because she's been doing the same shit since 2003.

it's only "played" because your favs won't dare try it.
nah
shes the best performer because shes the most entertaining, has the most stage presence etc
I sing along & dance/have fun to Beyonce performances
with P!nk Im just watching to see what trick she does next, but that doesnt really have anything to do with
conveying the message in the music

Vonc2002

Mel, ur preaching in here tbh. I agree with everything. I do hope that stink is giving something different tho. Im sure I'll be entertained regardless