this Trini Trent review of B7

Started by Heated🔥, September 28, 2020, 12:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Musicboy88

Quote from: #Mu7 on September 28, 2020, 02:53:34 PM
Quote from: Musicboy88 on September 28, 2020, 01:20:12 PM
I actually like this review.....I look at b7 more a releasing of dark energy era. But next go around bran needs to come harder though. I'm ready for new music

Go away. I'm sick of your post disrepecting B7.
bruhhhhh it really don't matter

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Micheal Watson

September 29, 2020, 02:20:03 PM #19 Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 02:21:14 PM by Manistee
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on September 28, 2020, 04:33:51 PM
I actually like this review.....I look at b7 more a releasing of dark energy era. But next go around bran needs to come harder though. I'm ready for new music

Well its disrespectful to even put out the mess knowing how subpar it is for brandy

I can only hope her writing gets better
Her producer choices expound
And for god fucking sakes
Pay the coin for proper mastering
i don't hear any issue with production on b7

some of you equate over-production (think of how complex rodneys mess is) to proper mastering, production etc

b7 is an extremely simple product compared to FM and Afro. And that's what brandy and camp where aiming for

people need to appreciate it for what it is. I do

Bigmacthawoppa

September 29, 2020, 02:55:16 PM #20 Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 03:00:45 PM by Bigmacthawoppa
Quote from: Manistee on September 29, 2020, 02:20:03 PM
I actually like this review.....I look at b7 more a releasing of dark energy era. But next go around bran needs to come harder though. I%u2019m ready for new music

Well its disrespectful to even put out the mess knowing how subpar it is for brandy

i don%u2019t hear any issue with production on b7

some of you equate over-production (think of how complex rodneys mess is) to proper mastering, production etc

b7 is an extremely simple product compared to FM and Afro. And that%u2019s what brandy and camp where aiming for

Love Again is simple but it's still properly mastered. Sounds cleaner than everything else on the album besides Baby Mama. You might not hear the production issues but they exist.

That and the fact that a simpler sound should be easier to mix/master further shows camper's inadequacies. The fact that hit boy only had one track on the album and it's better produced than the entirety of the rest (minus Love Again) speaks volumes.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on September 29, 2020, 02:55:16 PM
I actually like this review.....I look at b7 more a releasing of dark energy era. But next go around bran needs to come harder though. I%u2019m ready for new music

b7 is an extremely simple product compared to FM and Afro. And that%u2019s what brandy and camp where aiming for

Love Again is simple but it's still properly mastered. Sounds cleaner than everything else on the album besides Baby Mama. You might not hear the production issues but they exist.

That and the fact that a simpler sound should be easier to mix/master further shows camper's inadequacies. The fact that hit boy only had one track on the album and it's better produced than the entirety of the rest (minus Love Again) speaks volumes.

Right these denial gorls are something else

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Musicboy88

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on September 29, 2020, 10:27:22 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on September 29, 2020, 02:55:16 PM

Right these denial gorls are something else
their excuses will always be " your not musically inclined" everybody like going to love it an starz have to understand that.