Demi reveals she was sexually assaulted @15 & by her dealer in 2018

Started by Purple Moon, March 20, 2021, 06:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Moon

March 20, 2021, 06:51:31 PM Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 06:51:44 PM by BrandySavedMyLife

Apparently the dealer assaulted her, then she overdosed. She was addicted to heroin & crack. She had another relapse while in rehab but now only smokes weed and drinks alcohol.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Purple Moon

I really wonder how relevant she would be without all of her personal drama. Cause the music has been shit most of her career. I'm not saying she's making this up, but she/ her team sure as hell are milking every bit of this. Her being in the spotlight isn't gonna help her, she is so fragile.

como la whore

Cowboy Nine

The dealer assaulted her but then she went and bought more drugs from him afterwards. Gorl.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on March 20, 2021, 07:23:19 PM
The dealer assaulted her but then she went and bought more drugs from him afterwards. Gorl.
CVBCVNNNMMNNBBBBBBBCVBJJJNF

D

DD
D

D
C
C

X
G
C
B
G
D
G
DF

!!!!! Not 2015 AND 18. So bitch you went BACK for more?

:sevynstreeter:

STUNNA GOD

Victim!

somebody lock this thread. I'm sick of this suicidal od'ing ass bitch.

:udontlookok:

DopeSoul.

Can she start revealing how she's gonna overcome her troubles?
I can't take a doom and gloom gorl

Purple Moon

Quote from: Trey on March 20, 2021, 08:19:07 PM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on March 20, 2021, 07:23:19 PM
CVBCVNNNMMNNBBBBBBBCVBJJJNF

D

DD
D

D
C
C

X
G
C
B
G
D
G
DF

!!!!! Not 2015 AND 18. So bitch you went BACK for more?

:sevynstreeter:
I think you misunderstood cause I didn't write it very clearly. She got sexually assaulted the First Time she had sex which was when she was 15 years old (with some actor). Then she got sexually assaulted by her dealer in 2018 the day she overdosed.

Cowgirl

I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful but does this bitch ever have a happy story/interaction to share? :-/