Moniece Slaughter and her brother will be on Dr Phil

Started by HUGO, November 01, 2017, 06:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: TriBeCa on November 09, 2017, 09:31:01 AM
They are most likely trying to secure a reality show. I can't think of any other reason why these people would put their business on Front Street and all over the net when one already has placement on a reality show, one is a radio host, and the psycho brother is trying to make it big in music. People like this will use any leverage they can, including dragging Brandy into this mess. They can't possibly think airing this out on Dr. Phil will make their situation any better.

I hadn't even thought of this but you might be right. I follow Moniece on IG and she's always talking about her fam so a reality show is probably the next step.

The Brandy Barbie

So this is the guy Brandy told he didn't need to take his medicine?  I could see Bran listening to him speak erratically, and say "Yes, deep, you are so right." I never realized so many Hollywood types have mental illnesses.

RAY7

This is really so sad.
He kinda reminds me of Lark with the big words and everything

KippDaddy

I knew today was crazy 10 seconds into him speaking and if Brandy told him he didn?t need to take his meds than

:omgwatshappening:

BigDawg

I honestly think its all bullshit. Moneice and her brother are entitled and starved for attention. How in the hell do they have footage of this man walking naked in the street, it just seems a tad calculated and rehearsed. First Moneice randomly defends Ray J and Princess in a post against Hazel, but in the same post makes it very clear that she doesnt like ANY of the Norwoods. Then her crazy mother and pussy of a father go on the radio and blast Brandy as being the one to push her son not to take his crazy pills. Then when people still didnt care, she drives it home to the bums of the shaderoom. THEN Moneice puts a post out about how her brother is running wild and naked in the streets of LA, yet she never gave an update on his whereabouts, cut to them being on Dr. Phil.....really?

brocka4life

Well if the story Tank told about Monique is true, I believe they're all crazy.

And they never said Brandy told him not to, they said she influenced him some way ...allegedly through social media.

Annie

November 09, 2017, 02:06:40 PM #21 Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 03:09:20 PM by Annie
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 09, 2017, 09:44:15 AM
So this is the guy Brandy told he didn't need to take his medicine?  I could see Bran listening to him speak erratically, and say "Yes, deep, you are so right." I never realized so many Hollywood types have mental illnesses.
First I thought the story about meds was about Sir the Baptist   :loose2when:

/.\

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ntwadumela on November 09, 2017, 09:16:51 AM
Quote from: XXX. on November 01, 2017, 06:29:41 PM
Not all the reality girls making their rounds on Dr. Phil and The Doctors now.

Will Brandy come up on this?  :unsure:

She needs to
sddddddddddddddddddd
I MEAN, Let's not act like a visit wouldn't work wonders a bit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 09, 2017, 09:44:15 AM
Now this is the guy she thought was well enough to say that to? :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

brocka4life

Annie

/.\

brocka4life

Quote from: Annie on November 09, 2017, 03:43:20 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on November 09, 2017, 03:42:50 PM
Quote from: Annie on November 09, 2017, 03:08:47 PM

Moniece is in the comments

What did she say?

All I saw was TC telling her to log out.
That she is pregnant and hiding it

If she is pregnant it ain't nobody's business. If she's the surrogate for Ray J and Princess, that's nobody's business.

But for her to be "pregnant", she's been able to hide it on Broadway and filming Star? What are the chances of that?

I think Brandy has learned her lesson about lying around pregnancies, no shade.

BigDawg

Quote from: Annie on November 09, 2017, 03:43:20 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on November 09, 2017, 03:42:50 PM
Quote from: Annie on November 09, 2017, 03:08:47 PM

Moniece is in the comments

What did she say?

All I saw was TC telling her to log out.
That she is pregnant and hiding it
That's cute, Ren and Stimpy being shady in the comments. That crackhead must not realize that she is nothing outside of LHH and that's not saying much. Then there is tubby, one cheeseburger away from cardiac arrest.