Brandy Live On YouTube

Started by Crazy8, August 10, 2017, 06:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: fck yo pocahontas. on August 10, 2017, 07:35:53 PM
And that is fake as hell, if they're her "friends" you don't get on social media talking about she needs prayers, etc. I guess she gets contacted when they need an interview for their show. Yuck.

Marilyn

For what it's worth, at least they got down to the MESS

it's not the typical politically correct interview

BigDawg

Given the profession she is in, everything she says and/or does is going to be scrutinized and picked apart. She has been in this industry entirely too long not to know that. She has a right to be upset, absolutely, but at the same time she has to pick and choose her battles wisely. Some things are too minuscule to even give any energy to.

KING BENTLEY.

s

She's so damn bored.
How does she have time to even phone these guys

Girl go to the studio and hush
Worried about some comments in social media when you've been the places you've been :dead:

let it go ma'am

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 10, 2017, 09:30:08 PM
s

She's so damn bored.
How does she have time to even phone these guys

Girl go to the studio and hush
Worried about some comments in social media when you've been the places you've been :dead:

let it go ma'am
I dont understand how she gives ANY of this life
I loved Whitney most, ME!
Girl, go find sumn to fckn do
:udontlookok:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: BigDawg on August 10, 2017, 09:29:36 PM
Given the profession she is in, everything she says and/or does is going to be scrutinized and picked apart. She has been in this industry entirely too long not to know that. She has a right to be upset, absolutely, but at the same time she has to pick and choose her battles wisely. Some things are too minuscule to even give any energy to.

!!!

THe fact that Sonja is saying Bran Plz stop :melmel:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on August 10, 2017, 09:36:31 PM

!!!

Sonja said to stop?!
:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on August 10, 2017, 09:38:58 PM
Quote from: Young on August 10, 2017, 09:36:31 PM

!!!

Sonja said to stop?!
:omgwatshappening:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

whatever

Bran didn't start acting like this since the break up wih Ryan. She was madly in love with him and still not over it.

MAY

Quote from: 1RIG on August 10, 2017, 09:25:12 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 10, 2017, 07:12:43 PM
NOT TALKING ABOUT MONICA!

Brandy cut the shit. Own your shade luv.
you really think her original post on whitneys birthday would be about Monica? I'm sorry I don't see it

Not that one in particular, but it's evident that she's thrown a few shots Mon's way and then tried to deny it when people called her out.

b7

I agree with Makael though. And she responds way more than she thinks she does

I can't say if I'd never respond but you have to play it smarter that's all. she's not there yet but I think she will be

This has been a strange "era" for her but I think it will blow over and change up soon when she finally gets it

whatever

Brandy why would you write "she knows me" on the mariah pic....That I dont know her is about jlo......

So why would u write that caption? Just say me and Mariah..

Sometimes Bran does throw the rock and hide the hand...nnnn lil shy shady self

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on August 10, 2017, 09:43:34 PM
I agree with Makael though. And she responds way more than she thinks she does

I can't say if I'd never respond but you have to play it smarter that's all. she's not there yet but I think she will be

This has been a strange "era" for her but I think it will blow over and change up soon when she finally gets it

Bish

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 10, 2017, 09:26:09 PM
I can't even bring myself to watch this.  This girl is so embarrassing. My friends hit me up earlier talkn about get ya girl.  I couldn't even say shit in response.  I had to tell them I don't fck with her anymore :dead:
S

Marilyn