The Most Talked About Return of Marg

Started by Opposites Attract., March 12, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

mauza

Quote from: Hello! on March 12, 2016, 06:25:28 PM
So I was told Drais ran me off the board. That couldn't be further from the truth. Prior to getting into it with that person, I asked Ralf a few days ago to delete my account. He told me to just log off and come back. I sent a message to Squid requesting the same, explaining my reasoning; which they both can back that up; It just so happens that he was active after the situation.

Nobody could ever run me off anywhere. Sometimes people just need a fucking break. This board is toxic and so negative all the time. Like constantly reading negative shit and posting negative shit takes it toll. I no longer wanted to be apart or contribute to the negativity. I mean linking up with other boards to expose Talisa was late and stupid. I needed to move on from the negativity of this board and focus on bringing positive energy in all facets of my life.

I'm moving in a direction in my life and about to start doing big things publicly where I don't want the things I've said or done on here or anywhere online to be brought back up and used against me.

Sidenote: It's very interesting how some of y'all waited until I was gone to speak your minds. I mean why not express yourself while I was present? Cowards.

Anyway, I just wanted to clear up any confusion but then again I didn't even need to do this. I wish you all the best.

Now this account can be deleted too.

Ciao.

"جاني الاسمر"

Cocoa

Cocoa

Some of you guys take bsource way to seriously.  :usureuok:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Rawlf on March 12, 2016, 06:30:08 PM
What ever happened to WhatBoutUs? Chris?
I miss him

Hes at a trump rally

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

asdfghjkl

Quote from: Jonovan on March 12, 2016, 07:15:38 PM
I don't think this board is toxic as long as you don't take it seriously.

DraeDrizzl3

I don't think you should leave. If the board becomes too annoying, just log out for a while or ignore the people who are irritating.

CandyCrush

I'm very new to the board, but I don't think it's toxic either. Like Annie, I lmao ALL THE TIME over here. Y'all are some funny mofo's :kii:  But I don't get into all the different topics either, mostly Brandy stuff and a stray topic here and there. Like anything, you get out what you put in. Save your anger for things that really matter.

pCj

CandyCrush

Rxxf

BRANDY