omf the gorilla pit kid is Black, not White

Started by Ashley Bank$, May 30, 2016, 09:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merkaba

I'm not saying literally leap and start boxing the ape but the natural motherly instinct is to protect your child not perch with the ppl filming the fcking circus. She sounds too calm too.

LOONA.

Kaeli.

Quote from: GRAND on May 30, 2016, 11:09:01 PM

skip to 44 seconds

KNDZNVCXMMCXVVMMCVXCVXCXVNMCXVMCVVNVXMCVNCVMNVCXNVCNVNCVXNC

Ndndnd

The way he tried to be sneaky about it

merkaba

Quote from: 1Rig on May 30, 2016, 11:14:57 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 30, 2016, 09:41:25 PM

not him being perched in some jordans
what in the damn ...

scvxnv.afkldsjf;sjdfka
v
xcv
cxv
my stomach!

and why is he perched like he's home omffff

yummy

Quote from: gudit on May 30, 2016, 11:15:58 PM
I'm not saying literally leap and start boxing the ape but the natural motherly instinct is to protect your child not perch with the ppl filming the fcking circus. She sounds too calm too.

I think she was just in shock and finally realizing where the hell her child was because there's no way she had a watchful eye on him when he climbed into that damns pit to play with King Kong.

yummy

or maybe they pushed little De'andre in there thinking they could sue and get some money :rudone: people have done stranger things

BrokenHeartsHeal

I don't think there's anything that would have worked other than just shooting the damn gorilla. All these debates and scenarios on what should have been done and how she should have reacted is ridiculous. We just don't know.

b7

Quote from: BENTLEY! on May 30, 2016, 10:18:58 PM
sssssssss

wait so they adopted a black boy and threw him with the gorillas?

did she think no one would notice :dead:

I want her prosecuted
bdndnnfnfggggg

The way these details keep changing

Opposites Attract.

The people their said the Mother did all she could in that moment.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

merkaba

Aww the gorilla was really trying to protect him tho :stressed: look at his hand on the bby's leg and watching if anyone comes around omff

Sinpool

Quote from: Dumas. on May 30, 2016, 11:19:29 PM
That's why I said I wasn't surprised she was a big girl. I wasn't trying to be funny but I knew there had to be something physically holding her back from doing what she should have done.

I guarantee it if were someone a bit more fit they would have leaped down. It was a 15 foot jump. Animals usually can't multitask, if you distract them they're gonna be focused on you. Just distract him. If it means getting seriously hurt or worse than it is what it is. That child has yet to live life, you have already to a great extent.

I doubt that.

From the videos I've seen the girls rarely plopped down to get their bbys when they fell in.

GRAND

what if he wasn't the only gorilla in the exhibit guys

:udontlookok:

GRAND

Quote from: gudit on May 30, 2016, 11:20:47 PM
Aww the gorilla was really trying to protect him tho :stressed: look at his hand on the bby's leg and watching if anyone comes around omff
did you miss the vidya where he DRAGGED him through water?

:omgwatshappening:

merkaba

BAPHOMET.