Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

f! h! gh!

Can't wait for Florida to be wiped off the map     

jtwoeleven

I feel like a lot of the current discussions about current events and issues could stand to be a bit more nuanced. Take that McDonald?s employee for example. Many black women complained that her black male co-workers were spineless and behaved cowardly, failing to properly protect that black lady who was snatched in a tight grip. But some of them are the same ones who?ll also say that there?s a degree of masculinity that?s ?toxic?, a racialized form of mysogyny called ?misogynoir?, that?s detrimental to the overall safety and welfare of black women. Well, which one do you want? Do you want a masculinity that?s bold enough to intervene in public situations, or one that?s more passive and self-interested?

BAPHOMET.

I can deal with an uncut penis more than I could EVER deal with an OUTTIE bellybutton.

OH MY GOD :plzstop:  this guy is so cute but I want to fucking DIE looking at bellybutton on my phone right now.
It should be illegal

Zankou.

I?ve never seen an uncut mess in person. Dunno if I want to

ton

Quote from: Zanny on January 10, 2019, 07:52:17 AM
cxxxxccc

Two of my loves were uncut

I just don't understand the hate  :plzstop:

ton

Actually the last one was uncut but he got it cut off as an adult

Young

FlowerBomb

Quote from: tontonton on January 10, 2019, 08:05:40 AM
Quote from: Zanny on January 10, 2019, 07:52:17 AM
cxxxxccc

Two of my loves were uncut

I just don't understand the hate  :plzstop:
they have a smell I just can't GET with

FlowerBomb

and it's a natural smell, because it's flesh covering another part of flesh and then there's moisture ect so obviously there will be a smell but I just CANT
it's the same smell you get when you drink a lot of fizz and brush your teeth until the next day :dead:

Young

I dealt with one uncut and it wasn?t a bother tbh

Mostly because it was so big and thick tho lolz

ton

Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 10, 2019, 08:15:50 AM
and it's a natural smell, because it's flesh covering another part of flesh and then there's moisture ect so obviously there will be a smell but I just CANT
it's the same smell you get when you drink a lot of fizz and brush your teeth until the next day :dead:
no because of them being uncut they were extra clean

I never smelled anything

FlowerBomb

Quote from: tontonton on January 10, 2019, 08:31:33 AM

I never smelled anything
must be the musty ass caribeans I been dealing with then!

ton

January 10, 2019, 08:32:45 AM #1468 Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 08:34:04 AM by tontonton
They were honestly the two cleanest fags I've ever dealt with

ton

Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 10, 2019, 08:32:29 AM
Quote from: tontonton on January 10, 2019, 08:31:33 AM

I never smelled anything
must be the musty ass caribeans I been dealing with then!
XXXXCXXX

Well the girls from the island always have a scent