Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Everybody is stressing me out

This nigga had a mild heart attack and been in the hospital since thursday and hasn't told anybody.       

:rudone:

Kurama

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

IDK what has sparked it but my mom is REALLY about to delve into being a Forensic Scientist  :uhh: like she kinda just SPRUNG this on me and my brother and she's serious and seems passionate about it.

:guys: if I had a HALF of her determination and ambition. what the fuck.  :ummwhat: she makes me feel like a lowkey failure in comparison

LOONA.

All this spamming, ugh :uhh:     

MelMel

bitch if you edit that post one more time

MelMel

Quote from: Blindian on January 23, 2019, 03:06:11 PM
sddssdsdsd

I get excited thinking about it.

I would say God is good but I'm not really about that life
So I will say life is good. When you work hard
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

yes boo

your wig is still need of a tugging though  :cmerefag:

Kurama

Quote from: Miami Sleep. on January 22, 2019, 11:27:51 PM
IDK what has sparked it but my mom is REALLY about to delve into being a Forensic Scientist  :uhh: like she kinda just SPRUNG this on me and my brother and she's serious and seems passionate about it.

:guys: if I had a HALF of her determination and ambition. what the fuck.  :ummwhat: she makes me feel like a lowkey failure in comparison

Come on queen. Follow suit nigga.

🦚

It felt so good today to be around island ppl. And a good mix up of nationalities. I didn?t realize how isolated I felt the last couple of years when I was surrounded by 99% (half) Jamaicans.

:gorlonfire:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowboy Nine

Why are McDonald's fries so damn good. jesus.

My kryptonite.

:stressed:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Nine on January 23, 2019, 10:46:06 PM
Why are McDonald's fries so damn good. jesus.

My kryptonite.

:stressed:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swear to GOD.  :holdupguys: its like there's crack in them.

The only thing I even travel there to get.

BAPHOMET.

I talk so much shit about white fags but this bitch with  faded sides and a bun at the gym earlier.....

I honestly think i might fuck with a honky again...

ton

I'm so tired of the girls trying to become insta celebs

LOONA.

January 23, 2019, 11:24:20 PM #1604 Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 11:25:12 PM by LOONA.
I just finished watching this and it blew my mind     

People used to say the Hive was reaching but alot of black women have this irrational hatred of Beyonc? and project their insecurities onto her.

What really confused me though were the two lightskin girls talking about how they didn't need Beyonc? to validate their blackness or their beauty as if they don't already fit the same standard of beauty she does. And they seem to be completely clueless on colorism ffgd  :uhh: :dead: