Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: Celebrimbor. on January 24, 2019, 09:28:35 PM
I sometimes think one day when im not desirable/young anymore will i regret all the times guys approached me about hooking up but i didnt in-fear of an STD.

:holdupguys: i wish there was a test that gave a full report with 100% accuracy within like 2 minutes. A pocket mess.

Nah fuck that.

My friend told me i was wasting my youth cause i didnt do more hookups. You not missing out on anything.

Kurama

Oh wait is that Bath ?Go slut it up love.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kurama on January 25, 2019, 02:43:38 PM
Oh wait is that Bath ?Go slut it up love.
:ummwhat: why the change when you found out it was me? Do I not need positive affirmation that im making a good decision?

MelMel

Ma Lo

Quote from: Kurama on January 25, 2019, 02:43:07 PM
I sometimes think one day when im not desirable/young anymore will i regret all the times guys approached me about hooking up but i didnt in-fear of an STD.

:holdupguys: i wish there was a test that gave a full report with 100% accuracy within like 2 minutes. A pocket mess.

Nah fuck that.

My friend told me i was wasting my youth cause i didnt do more hookups. You not missing out on anything.

He really isn't.. Maybe missing out on a lot of heartache and pain that's about it..

LOONA.

This cold weather :uhh:

This global warming/climate change mess is getting worse each year     

LOONA.

Boy..what   

BAPHOMET.

How are you confused about something so straightforward?  :udontlookok: i could've fucked 8 different guys so far in 2019 but STD test arent fast enough for a in-the-heat-of-the-moment kinda thing.

🦚

Quote from: Celebrimbor. on January 26, 2019, 11:36:47 AM
How are you confused about something so straightforward?  :udontlookok: i could've fucked 8 different guys so far in 2019 but STD test arent fast enough for a in-the-heat-of-the-moment kinda thing.

I?m sure you fucked about 16. Quit the pretense Maria Magdalena
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

Confusing is you regretting not being even more of a ho than you already are.     

:udontlookok:

MelMel

bitch the ad-libs with the harmonies mixed in at the end

this soothing ass song :stressed:

MelMel

🦚

Quote from: LOONA. on January 26, 2019, 07:04:56 PM

Confusing is you regretting not being even more of a ho than you already are.     

:udontlookok:

:plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

MelMel

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 27, 2019, 02:40:51 AM
:blush: :blush: :blush:

I been really gettin into her recently

Has to be the weather xcxcxxccx
she is perfect for this weather!

sensual, sultry, sexy self :gorlonfire:

my kind of mess