Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

May 04, 2019, 06:02:07 PM #2205 Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 06:05:14 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
Quote from: squid on May 04, 2019, 05:51:29 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 04, 2019, 05:34:43 PM
working a full time job is really not for me. i feel like i dont have a life.
Have you only worked part time jobs before? I think you'll get used to it.

No, I've worked full time most of the time. Honestly, if you really love what you do it probably makes total sense - still I cannot see myself working full time forever. Maybe it has to do with the fact that my job is super stressful and that I do overhours everyday, but at this point I feel like if the money is enough for me to live comfortably, I'm better off just working 24 hours a week.I don't get to do anything on the evenings after work and on the weekends I just sleep, cause I'm so drained. If I knew it would stay like this forever, there's really no point in living tbh. I probably won't be getting any more promotions but I value my physical and mental well-being more than that.

Anyways: #positivethinking
:howfestive:

Admin

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 04, 2019, 06:02:07 PM

No, I've worked full time most of the time. Honestly, if you really love what you do it probably makes total sense - still I cannot see myself working full time forever. Maybe it has to do with the fact that my job is super stressful and that I do overhours everyday, but at this point I feel like if the money is enough for me to live comfortably, I'm better off just working 24 hours a week.I don't get to do anything on the evenings after work and on the weekends I just sleep, cause I'm so drained. If I knew it would stay like this forever, there's really no point in living tbh. I probably won't be getting any more promotions but I value my physical and mental well-being more than that.

You're absolutely right! If you're still good financially, then you should consider working less hours. More time to actually live and enjoy your life!  ;-)
My last job was quite stress free, even though it was full time, but the one before that was a nightmare. It really depends on the job situation you're currently in.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: squid on May 04, 2019, 06:20:41 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 04, 2019, 06:02:07 PM

You're absolutely right! If you're still good financially, then you should consider working less hours. More time to actually live and enjoy your life!  ;-)
My last job was quite stress free, even though it was full time, but the one before that was a nightmare. It really depends on the job situation you're currently in.

You're totally right Squid. Just needed to vent a bit. :flamebroiled:  :loose2when:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

——————///——————-

Zankou.

Quote from: Vileblood. on May 01, 2019, 05:56:14 PM
liked this MAINLY because Hayes MacArthur  :ohwow: like if he LOOKED and acted like this all the time... I was sorta turned on watching.

d

so the movie wasn't good

BAPHOMET.

🦚

Sdghfghjj

This is why with me its nudes or no dice
——————///——————-

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Xavier on May 07, 2019, 01:20:00 PM
I scored an 87 on my Econ EOC and it brought my grade up by a WHOPPING 0.4%!
EOC's were a fucking scam

Kurama