Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

N:KLDSFMKLSD<>NMKF:JKL

congrats  :traciandchelle:

Kaeli.

djkhaslkfjsnjlhnhafkljs;fdk;lf

i always scream when the girlfriend gets mad at me for responding to her boyfriend's DM

jadkl;sjfklsj

Girl i'll steal this nigga

flat tf OWT!  :roflmao:

Kaeli.

Better not DM him again! grr! or else!  :fuming:

ok ur right that was disrespectful

i'll just text'em LMAO! :welllol:

MelMel

Quote from: Dark Lady. on May 25, 2019, 12:15:54 AM
djkhaslkfjsnjlhnhafkljs;fdk;lf

i always scream when the girlfriend gets mad at me for responding to her boyfriend's DM

jadkl;sjfklsj

Girl i'll steal this nigga

flat tf OWT!  :roflmao:
this damn homewrecker

BrokenHeartsHeal

May 25, 2019, 01:43:10 AM #2344 Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 01:43:55 AM by BrokenHeartsHeal
I'm so pissed

they really dupe us NYC gorls. I'm going to my friends new apartment... the building and buzzer system is fancy af, security is perched, elevators giving very times sq Microsoft Office, carpet is layed, I pull up in the fucking ROOM aka the apartment and I'm like "thass it?  :omgwatshappening:"
this little bittie ass place and you paying thousands for? Fuck this City honestly.

Kalifornia.

b7

Quote from: Xavier on May 26, 2019, 03:12:49 AM

VVYYVYVBCBXNNXNXNXNXBXBBXBCBXBBXBCBDBDNXNXNBXVXBXNCNBXNXNXXCNCX
X
X

X
V
V
C
X
Z
X
C

:uhh:
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: SSSDSDSDSDSDSD

ton

I remember that

I think it was the principal too

They made queen apologize and still fired her

ton

She also made a statement to MyFoxAtlanta. An abridged version of her description of the incident:

QuoteTo address the incident at the graduation ceremony of May 8. Please keep the facts in perspective. An unknown man at the beginning of a speech decided to walk up to the front of the audience with his tablet, videotaping the audience and the students causing disruption to the audience and disrespect to the ceremony and its participants. When disregarding the request to please sit down, the security was asked to remove the man. At that point, booing of the request commenced. Frustrated with the prospect of ruining the once-in-a-lifetime ceremony the graduates have worked so hard for, my emotions got the best of me and that is when I blurted out "you people are being so rude to not listen to this speech (valedictorian)." It was my fault that we missed the speech in the program. I look to the left where the man was and all I saw was a mass of people leaving and I said Look who's leaving, all the black people. At that point, members of the audience began to leave.

Despite her attempts to rectify the situation, Gordeuk lost her job Thursday. Heidi Anderson, who chairs TNT Academy's board, wrote a letter to the Gwinnett County NAACP notifying the group of the decision:

In one of her post-incident interviews, Goreduk reasoned that the phrase "black people" isn't inherently racist. "I didn't know 'black people' was a racist term," she told NBC News. "I didn't say the N-word or anything like that because it's not in my vocabulary."

In another interview with Fox 5, Goreduk remained perplexed: "People just think the worst, you know? That, oh, you say the word 'black'—what was I supposed to say? 'African American'? Were they all born in Africa? No, they are Americans and they live here."

b7

Quote from: The Firm on May 26, 2019, 03:22:16 AM
She tried to sugarcoat the mess with the standard "you people" teas

And just said fuck it sffssf :omf: let's put it all out on the table today
VCVCCCHHFCFCFC  :kii: stfu

b7

ton

Fag just because your racist fags are sneakier doesn't mean shit

I've heard about those San Fran and LA white gays being disgustingly racist :omf:

Us southern girls just get straight to the POINT ok?

b7

Quote from: Ton on May 26, 2019, 03:24:06 AM
She also made a statement to MyFoxAtlanta. An abridged version of her description of the incident:

QuoteTo address the incident at the graduation ceremony of May 8. Please keep the facts in perspective. An unknown man at the beginning of a speech decided to walk up to the front of the audience with his tablet, videotaping the audience and the students causing disruption to the audience and disrespect to the ceremony and its participants. When disregarding the request to please sit down, the security was asked to remove the man. At that point, booing of the request commenced. Frustrated with the prospect of ruining the once-in-a-lifetime ceremony the graduates have worked so hard for, my emotions got the best of me and that is when I blurted out "you people are being so rude to not listen to this speech (valedictorian)." It was my fault that we missed the speech in the program. I look to the left where the man was and all I saw was a mass of people leaving and I said Look who's leaving, all the black people. At that point, members of the audience began to leave.

Despite her attempts to rectify the situation, Gordeuk lost her job Thursday. Heidi Anderson, who chairs TNT Academy's board, wrote a letter to the Gwinnett County NAACP notifying the group of the decision:

In one of her post-incident interviews, Goreduk reasoned that the phrase "black people" isn't inherently racist. "I didn't know 'black people' was a racist term," she told NBC News. "I didn't say the N-word or anything like that because it's not in my vocabulary."

In another interview with Fox 5, Goreduk remained perplexed: "People just think the worst, you know? That, oh, you say the word 'black'—what was I supposed to say? 'African American'? Were they all born in Africa? No, they are Americans and they live here."
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :dead:

🦚

Hate to have to niggerfy everything

But a fried sushi roll >>>>

Im never having the raw mess again.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/