Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Murrah on July 08, 2019, 07:32:06 PM
Quote from: MelMel on July 08, 2019, 02:43:56 PM
Quote from: Murrah on July 07, 2019, 09:16:28 PM
Follow up on those late queens, some fag hag came from the back and tried to tell me "We can't change the culture of the store for one person's request." I said is this Starbucks Official Radio? "Yes it is, they highlight different artist everyday." I said Okay I'll just email corporate to let them know I find a problem with the music. They turned that shit off so fast  :kii:

The beyhive is truly a cult. How disgusting? Stop imposing your beysus on to everyone else.

Maybe I should tell them I'm a member of the Navy on the way out.  :welllol:
so because they were playing music that they like, you know, to get through their day from dealing with bullshit ass people like you, you threaten to call Corporate on them because they were playing BeyoncĂ©? Are you serious?  :uhh:
Yes it was extremely loud also, they were spamming the audio. I could sit through a song or two, but not the entire album. They're not getting paid to STAN on the clock.

Then just leave the Starbucks stupid faggot. That aint your apartment complex.     

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LOONA. on July 09, 2019, 11:34:50 AM
Quote from: Murrah on July 08, 2019, 07:32:06 PM
Quote from: MelMel on July 08, 2019, 02:43:56 PM
Quote from: Murrah on July 07, 2019, 09:16:28 PM
Follow up on those late queens, some fag hag came from the back and tried to tell me "We can't change the culture of the store for one person's request." I said is this Starbucks Official Radio? "Yes it is, they highlight different artist everyday." I said Okay I'll just email corporate to let them know I find a problem with the music. They turned that shit off so fast  :kii:

The beyhive is truly a cult. How disgusting? Stop imposing your beysus on to everyone else.

Maybe I should tell them I'm a member of the Navy on the way out.  :welllol:
so because they were playing music that they like, you know, to get through their day from dealing with bullshit ass people like you, you threaten to call Corporate on them because they were playing BeyoncĂ©? Are you serious?  :uhh:
Yes it was extremely loud also, they were spamming the audio. I could sit through a song or two, but not the entire album. They're not getting paid to STAN on the clock.

Then just leave the Starbucks stupid faggot. That aint your apartment complex.     
:plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/1146777354259374080

See... this is why it's taking so damn long for 6. They still milking this damn game. 

FlowerBomb

Really thinking about enrolling in a part time degree in Anthropology
The more I look into it the more interesting it is :gorlonfire:

GLOCK

I'm getting a new tire and I hope these faggots don't take all day 

ugh.
i hate the smell of Goodyear 

Moon

GHan truly is the only artist that can disappoint me, but can win me over again instantly

i have given up with so many other people i used to stan for, but she literally reels me back in with every snippet or instapost ffff

GLOCK

I secretly haven't turned LA off since the release 
I'm sure it has climbed Into my top 25 messes on ichunes 

I didn't initially love it 

but :shook:

GLOCK

A lot of older women have been asking me if I'm a stripper and someone told me yesterday "if I looked like you.. I'd be dancing somewhere"

hmm..
should I go get this quick coin?

Kurama

GLOCK

King ... 
it is a quick bag huh 

Admin

July 10, 2019, 08:18:15 AM #2786 Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 08:18:29 AM by squid
I've always wondered what you look like Glock :trannyjblige:

GLOCK

July 10, 2019, 08:19:49 AM #2787 Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 08:20:04 AM by EXPENSIVE DICK
:jarvwhereru:

im a handsome black man twin

ton

Quote from: Mount Everest. on July 09, 2019, 02:56:04 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/1146777354259374080

See... this is why it's taking so damn long for 6. They still milking this damn game.
:19k:

I swear if 6 isn't the best game in history