Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

August 23, 2019, 02:19:00 AM #3315 Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 02:21:14 AM by Kaeli.

fvsvsb

"about 3 Kim's" has me in stitches

GLOCK

Quote from: squid on August 22, 2019, 10:22:28 PM
I can't believe there are really ads plastered around Sydney saying "PreP - better than a condom" :shook:
This country is doomed.
gosh

The Atlanta of Australia :shook:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: glock on August 23, 2019, 02:38:53 AM
Quote from: squid on August 22, 2019, 10:22:28 PM
I can't believe there are really ads plastered around Sydney saying "PreP - better than a condom" :shook:
This country is doomed.
gosh

The Atlanta of Australia :shook:
Pretty much  :wheresmylawyer:

Naomi Hit Me

This anthropology course is more heavy than I originally thought
bye life
:udontlookok:

Gilgamesh.

Ugh, I'm so irritable today :uhh:

🦚

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 23, 2019, 04:48:51 AM

get you a G&T with a double shot ..that's what Imma do soon as I get out of this damn meeting
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: :.P.:retty .:A:.nd :.P.:aid:. on August 23, 2019, 05:52:58 AM

get you a G&T with a double shot ..that's what Imma do soon as I get out of this damn meeting

I'm just having one of those days, got to the train station to watch my train pull off literally as I got the platform  :rudone: :rudone: :rudone:

I wasn't even gonna into the office but since i'm taking a bunch of time next week I thought i'd play nice. CH!  :udontlookok:

Gilgamesh.

AND i haven't smoked for a week

🦚

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 23, 2019, 06:35:16 AM

I'm just having one of those days, got to the train station to watch my train pull off literally as I got the platform  :rudone: :rudone: :rudone:

I wasn't even gonna into the office but since i'm taking a bunch of time next week I thought i'd play nice. CH!  :udontlookok:

The commute is the thing I miss the least about london. Get up every morning to play street rugby with these ratchet folks. Delays. Cancellation. Reroutes.  :holdupguys:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 23, 2019, 06:35:16 AM

eeek
Feel better bro

Ma Lo

Quote from: jtwoeleven on August 22, 2019, 11:37:47 PM
I smoked weed for the first time last weekend!! I was nervous to try it, and didn't wanna be so much of a prude like I was years ago. Not sure if I was doing it right?? Lmaoo, but it tasted like black pepper, and then like coffee  :dead: :dead:

Boy weed taste nothing like that. Whomever sold it to you gooped the fuck outta you.

GLOCK

Hoping to have sex today..def need to set some mess up

Ma Lo

I'm so sick of my sisters and my mom fighting and putting me in the middle of it. I gotta get away.

MelMel

Quote from: :.Muffy.::.Crosswire.: on August 23, 2019, 05:52:58 AM

damn alchy