Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: 1RIG on November 15, 2019, 05:21:09 PM
https://twitter.com/rumibey/status/1195135456603725824
Nnnnngggggg
ndndnsn
You'd think she'd be happy someone is promoting her upcoming mess
Taylor ain't thinking about you sis

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

My friend for 10 years been starting to annoy the fuck outta me. It's always ,,Me! Me! Me!" with him. Every conversation shifts into a talk about his life and how cool he is. Kinda like Tyra.
And he's not fucking able to see ppl can have a opinion/taste/view different than his.

b7

Quote from: squid on November 16, 2019, 10:00:28 PM
My friend for 10 years been starting to annoy the fuck outta me. It's always ,,Me! Me! Me!" with him. Every conversation shifts into a talk about his life and how cool he is. Kinda like Tyra.
And he's not fucking able to see ppl can have a opinion/taste/view different than his.
i can't stand that 🥴🥴

so he's a narcissist or is always in crisis?

Kaeli.

Quote from: squid on November 16, 2019, 10:00:28 PM
has he always been like this or did U notice it before and just ignored it?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

^^^
a cuss out for ppul like that is standard in my world nowadays
and usually, they get mad/block/say they delete the number
but come back a qweek later apologizing and being normal

I can handle a narc very well now
and for the ones always in crises I tell them  last time i checked i wasnt responsible for your crisis just like you aint for mine so anything outside of my offered kindness of support is flatline BAPEH

=

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Yes, I would say he's a narcissist in some way. I always gave him the benefit of the doubt cause he has good qualities too (similar humor), but after 10 years let's call a spade a spade fdfff

BAPHOMET.

Gonna love this women til my last breath on this earth... smh 

MelMel

hopefully, it's coming soon bitch :hmph:

LOONA.

Ugh Chick Fil A is closed on Sundays.

Hm...where to go?   

como la whore

🦚

The way the garbz continue to fabricate and photoshop shit.

If only that effort went into streaming nickels flops.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: indian in southside on November 17, 2019, 02:46:51 PM
People really should stop normalizing and making a "hehe haha" mess out of having bad credit.

It's honestly not funny because it can greatly impact how we live our lives.
Not being able to get a mortgage isn't a kii cackle because property ownership is one major way we can build generational wealth within the community - by passing it down.

It's like we're so caught up in the NOW NOW NOW and never think about the future.
When you die, your death should leave amazing gifts for your loved ones

Not have them scrambling on Facebook posting GoFundMe links so they can pay for your funeral cuz there's no money or anything of value to cash in on.

There's a huge chance I may not have kids myself but I def have nieces and nephews ...and a godson.
It's not just about me me me me me now now now now now .....

I don't wanna just die , be buried and dassit.
What a boring, unproductive mess that would be. I want my relatives to sit down with excitement and wait to hear what I've left them.

With conditions  :butwait!:

To me that's life after death. Cuz let's keep it real, heaven doesn't fucking exist. :trannyjblige:

If u have means for a mortgage  u can repair ur credit to a good state

Its the poor people that have the struggle  in which if they are making ends meat
Credit isnt a priority because it takes consistent income to keep o n top  of payments

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different