Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: squid on November 22, 2019, 08:53:21 AM
NNN

Hun, she voted for Trump, is an All Lives Matter gorl and doesn't see it for fags
shdjdjdjsjsjsjsjsj
But let's ignore that

Cowgirl

:uhh:

Omg, I thought she was misquoted all along. Never saw this.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Naomi Hit Me

Naomi Hit Me

Whew
So glad Naomi ain't a
Coon

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

T-Boz and this "god is my president" nonsense :uhh: So dumb and ignorant

Ugh the way they keep shitting on their legacy. Still love their old albums tho.

ton

November 22, 2019, 09:29:33 AM #4145 Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 09:30:13 AM by ton
Quote from: MelMel on November 20, 2019, 09:01:16 PM
Guys I just wanna say thank you for today. I found out my Grandma died today and this place has been a great distraction from being sad all day :stressed:
awe babes

Just think about how awesome she was and probably terrorized your aunts and uncles as kids

My grandma is the sweetest thing then I found out she used to beat them DOWNE as kids and sweet ole granny was just a front. That made me smile :wub:

Cowgirl

Quote from: ton on November 22, 2019, 09:29:33 AM
Guys I just wanna say thank you for today. I found out my Grandma died today and this place has been a great distraction from being sad all day :stressed:
awe babes

Just think about how awesome she was and probably terrorized your aunts and uncles as kids

My grandma is the sweetest thing then I found out she used to beat them DOWNE as kids and sweet ole granny was just a front. That made me smile :wub:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

MelMel

Quote from: ton on November 22, 2019, 09:29:33 AM
awe babes

oh she definitely did  :wub:

Cowboy Nine

The way Queen came in and shook these boring white hoes UP.

ACK!

:ohwow:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Niggerhontas on November 22, 2019, 04:56:37 AM
:wub:

The funny part is that I don't think they know she's actually of Native descent (not North American Indian, but Hawaiian Native)
I didn't know either til like last year. ssfsfsf

https://www.heart.co.uk/news/quirky/weird-wonderful/hollywood-celebrities-playing-disney-pricessess/pocahontas-nicole-scherzinger/

She's too old

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Kalifornia.

November 22, 2019, 02:11:29 PM #4152 Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 02:11:44 PM by Kalifornia.
Quote from: Niggerhontas on November 22, 2019, 02:04:31 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 22, 2019, 12:11:35 PM
Quote from: Niggerhontas on November 22, 2019, 04:56:37 AM
:wub:

The funny part is that I don't think they know she's actually of Native descent (not North American Indian, but Hawaiian Native)
I didn't know either til like last year. ssfsfsf

https://www.heart.co.uk/news/quirky/weird-wonderful/hollywood-celebrities-playing-disney-pricessess/pocahontas-nicole-scherzinger/

She's too old
maybe she can run to jans surgeon and KNOCK awf a few years :disgusted:

I'm sure Toni's surgeon will do it for a discount. He's probably used to low-income cases.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Niggerhontas on November 22, 2019, 02:05:00 PM
And Mariah is a slut from the 90s :disgusted:
:disgusted: gggggg

I quoted that post by accident