Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

I don't know how to act with straight men who are super friendly, especially when they know you like men. One of my coworkers IDK. He be texting me super late at night trying to hangout and I'm trying to figure out what's going on.   

:omgwatshappening:

GLOCK

Hang out with him and see where it goes? :blink:

unless he's married or has a girl 

como la whore

Quote from: LOONA. on February 10, 2020, 01:22:20 PM
I don't know how to act with straight men who are super friendly, especially when they know you like men. One of my coworkers IDK. He be texting me super late at night trying to hangout and I'm trying to figure out what's going on.   

sounds like he might be curious. he can be friendly all day but if someone is texting you late at night it means there's extra interest there.

is he cute  :jarvwhereru:

🦚

Try to deal with the 1s that wanna hug you and kiss you damn near on the lips.

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

I thought he was single but I overheard some female coworkers talking to him about his wife so fhjkkkggg.

He always says we need to start going to the gym together and that he wants to start partying with me at my apartment when I move closer to our workplace. I never really thought much of it though. He be staring me down at work though dfffg     

LOONA.

He would be a new experience though. He's definitely older and he looks like he's persian or arabian. Never had one of those.     

🦚

Call it what you want. Idc about anyones wife, husband or birlfriend.

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

What the   

:guys:

ANd yh he's fine as hell     

GLOCK

:uhh:

he's married ..
don't do it.

ton

February 10, 2020, 01:36:53 PM #5394 Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 01:37:05 PM by ton
Quote from: LOONA. on February 10, 2020, 01:27:35 PM
He would be a new experience though. He's definitely older and     
fag I know you're not this slow

No married grown ass man is randomly looking for friendship in a younger coworker  :disgusted:

Kalifornia.

If they're cute, I flirt. I can't help it.

Especially if we end up smoking together.  :dead:

LOONA.

Quote from: GLOCK on February 10, 2020, 01:32:32 PM
:uhh:

he's married ..
don't do it.

ffffj fag I'm not trying to do anything.

I'm trying to figure out what his intentions are     

LOONA.

I don't know if he's really married though.

ALot of my female coworkers are mad thirsty and not cute so he might've just lied to get them off his back.    

LOONA.

He needs to tell me he has a wife himself

Cause if he comes over here and tries to make a move on me I'm not gonna say no   

:disgusted: