Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Am mean YES they are, dumb as FUCK tbh

Like gorl running up and down the stairs and gon get u a fat ass, I made that shit up

Was jus fuckin witcha a bit

:udontlookok:

GLOCK

Am thinking Queen is pregnant
She didn't toast here
:shook:

CHOKE

Kaeli.

My grandma's birthday is approaching and idk why it has me sadder than when she initially died... I think it's because it's really finally set in that she's gone :stressed: 

MelMel

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 27, 2020, 05:43:44 PM
My grandma's birthday is approaching and idk why it has me sadder than when she initially died... I think it's because it's really finally set in that she's gone :stressed:
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

I sadly know that pain too well

CHOKE

Had my first nightmare in YEARS, I had to force myself to wake from. I woke up sweating which I never do unless I work out or have sex

My cat was like 

:udontlookok:

So in the dream, I was in ion even know a theater? A museum ion know

Anyway these rag heads, terrorists where in the balcony and started pouring acid
on us from above

:diddraispoot:

Then blew up the place

I was the only survivor but some of the acids got on my face and gave me a terrible scar and it wouldn't heal

:loose2when:

So I jumped of a building and woke up screaming and ran to the bathroom to look for a scar mess

:damselindistress:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Im gonna have to find him a pocket pussy or something coz I can't do this for another week

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on February 28, 2020, 04:36:28 PM
Im gonna have to find him a pocket pussy or something coz I can't do this for another week
:guys:

BAPHOMET.

Dr Naomi Campbell

LOONA.

February 28, 2020, 06:16:44 PM #5771 Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 06:22:30 PM by LOONA.
The Black Panther crew is working extra hard today I see     

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LOONA. on February 28, 2020, 06:16:44 PM
[COLOR=#0463BCThe Black Panther crew is working extra hard today I see     [/COLOR]
:disgusted:

BAPHOMET.

This Adonis in Target right now :thatssowendy:

LOONA.

Dragon Raja is cute but it's getting hard to lvl up