Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon

i used to think WOW was corny as fuck but it's now one of my fave GHan tracks of all time

the VOCAL. Kwee went the fuck in

MelMel

Quote from: zanny on March 02, 2020, 11:52:46 AM
Quote from: MelMel on March 02, 2020, 12:49:36 AM
you get high and call on da regular
I get weak and fall like a teenager
why oh why does God keep bringing me...back to you?

I get drunk, pretend that I'm over it
self-destruct, show AHP like an idiot
why oh why does God keep bringing me...back to you?

[/i]

fuck u
what the damn hell

GLOCK

Afro faggot
this made me think of u jxjdjdjsksksks

b7

Aalumeci.

when someone's accident on the highway has me moving inches at a time on a work morning, I always roll past it with that Snoop Baby Boy face and think "good." it's awful but pay a fkn ttention when you drive 

GLOCK

Quote from: still....pretty on March 03, 2020, 07:40:09 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 02, 2020, 08:05:45 PM
Afro faggot
this made me think of u jxjdjdjsksksks

hbhggggggvhhhhhhh

yvvhubgcchvuibbibibibjjbjbbjbjnj

BAPHOMET.

for the FIRST time since growing my hair this long I took the plunge and did the tapered fade all around my head. 

BITCH.... I look good as FUCK :guys: I did this when I had short hair YEARRRRRRRS back. Like Senior year. 
But its mid-back length now and It was either cut this shit OFF or do something different. 

I feel like a brand NEW nigga. I went shopping earlier for clothes and bought a new clipper set. As SOON as I scanned the clippers across the counter it all became real. Like... im really about to do this huh :damselindistress:
Couldnt be happier! :wakemeupinsidebby: i'd fuck me  

GLOCK

b7

Quote from: Emotionless. on March 04, 2020, 12:51:18 AM
for the FIRST time since growing my hair this long I took the plunge and did the tapered fade all around my head.

BITCH.... I look good as FUCK :guys: I did this when I had short hair YEARRRRRRRS back. Like Senior year.
But its mid-back length now and It was either cut this shit OFF or do something different.

I feel like a brand NEW nigga. I went shopping earlier for clothes and bought a new clipper set. As SOON as I scanned the clippers across the counter it all became real. Like... im really about to do this huh :damselindistress:
Couldnt be happier! :wakemeupinsidebby: i'd fuck me 
Babe

:ohwow:

Dr Naomi Campbell

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on March 04, 2020, 09:21:32 AM
You cut your own hair?!
Yes.
It's pretty easy. The only true tricky part is doing the back and using  w mirrors (it looks flipped). But over time you'll train your brain to work backwards with your hands.
Cutting other people's hair is extremely easy for me. I did  personal barber work all through  high school and still do it here and there.

BAPHOMET.

:disgusted: I know you didn't ask for all that info. But I thought I'd give a fun Darius fact.