Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Well amazon already announced they aren't delivering anything unless it's cleaning mess or food 

so .. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Isn't that from the 5th of April?!

Dr Naomi Campbell

Aided FAGGOT you got me shook
They're only stocking medical supplies, they're still delivering everything else

My chest

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

Quote from: Selassie on March 19, 2020, 02:49:29 PM
They're only stocking medical supplies, they're still delivering everything else

My chest
u ok faggot?

QuoteAmazon told sellers and vendors that it would accept only shipments of "household staples, medical supplies, and other high-demand products" to its warehouse to deal with high demand amid the coronavirus crisis, according to reports. The online retailer will still deliver any products that are purchased by consumers for supplies that are already in stock.

:dead:
So that shea butter flavored lube will have to wait

BAPHOMET.

GLOCK

Clearly in about a week.. there will be nothing but food, medical mess and cleaning stuff :blink:

🦚

Not shea butter flavor lube  :dead:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: GLOCK on March 19, 2020, 03:12:57 PM
Quote from: Selassie on March 19, 2020, 02:49:29 PM

My chest
u ok faggot?

QuoteAmazon told sellers and vendors that it would accept only shipments of "household staples, medical supplies, and other high-demand products" to its warehouse to deal with high demand amid the coronavirus crisis, according to reports. The online retailer will still deliver any products that are purchased by consumers for supplies that are already in stock.

:dead:
So that shea butter flavored lube will have to wait
omggggggggggggg

Dr Naomi Campbell

QuoteSo, what does this mean for you? This new rule will impact any products available for "Fulfillment by Amazon" orders in the next few weeks. That being said, this suspension doesn't mean that you won't be able to get your hands on any non-essential items (think: coloring books, workout gear, or whatever else you need to make working from home more manageable). In fact, this new Amazon policy only affects products that are housed in Amazon's warehouses, so you can still order products from third-party sellers as long as they store items in their own warehouses.

Tuh!
Faggot fuck you  :tistheseas:

BAPHOMET.

:uhh:  Uber Eats just cancelled my Order 

BAPHOMET.

LIKE BITCH WITH NO EXPLANATION :uhh:  

GLOCK

Quote from: Selassie on March 19, 2020, 03:23:50 PM
QuoteSo, what does this mean for you? This new rule will impact any products available for "Fulfillment by Amazon" orders in the next few weeks. That being said, this suspension doesn't mean that you won't be able to get your hands on any non-essential items (think: coloring books, workout gear, or whatever else you need to make working from home more manageable). In fact, this new Amazon policy only affects products that are housed in Amazon's warehouses, so you can still order products from third-party sellers as long as they store items in their own warehouses.

Tuh!
Faggot fuck you  :tistheseas:
So basically not from amazon huh and instead from some random? LMFAO.. good luck ordering mess from Nyugen... might get lucky with a special order of that second strain of Rona :tistheseas:

GLOCK

Their own warehouse has me pissing up Kung Flu