Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

You ever just read theshaderoom comment section on random posts? Ndnfjjdjdfjjfnfnfnfnfnfnjfjdjdjdjdhfhdhhd
It's basically hell on earth. Literally the dumbest black people on earth.  :plzstop:  :uhh:
And they ALL be wrong about shit and arguing with each other. Logic is never present

🦚

Solange's When I Get Home is slowly but surely snatching me
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

stay flo  :gorlonfire: Almeda  :loose2when: Binz  :gorlonfire: My Skin My logo  :loose2when:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowboy Nine

um wow, this song kinda...completely slays

:damselindistress: :thatssowendy:

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Nine. on April 03, 2020, 02:34:57 PM

um wow, this song kinda...completely slays

:damselindistress: :thatssowendy:

:ohwow: join the Faguas a bit then

Sinpool

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Apollo XXI on April 03, 2020, 02:37:41 PM
Quote from: Free on April 03, 2020, 11:56:58 AM
https://twitter.com/Mufaa6/status/1245707848656596993

ms.natural selection is working overtime  :howfestive:

Idk why but I live for a fine ass dummy.

:ohwow:
he looks like he knows how to eat some ass  :howfestive:

BrokenHeartsHeal

BAPHOMET.

April 03, 2020, 04:11:13 PM #6641 Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 04:12:48 PM by MelloSmooth.
I had a random mental breakdown the other day. I started coughing it wasnt even AGGRESSIVE. But I had put in my mind that I had it.
So I started having a fucking panic attack. I was honestly depressed for all of 24 hours. I wish I was joking.
Im GOOD now and back to my regular goofy self but omg....  :uhh: I just need to chill.

YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE DARIUS  :uhh:

edit: what happens in my brain is I started thinking of all the stuff I havent done yet or opportunities I missed out on and i started having regret.
Being in the house is driving me insane.

Freemala Harris

Quote from: MelloSmooth. on April 03, 2020, 04:11:13 PM
I had a random mental breakdown the other day. I started coughing it wasnt even AGGRESSIVE. But I had put in my mind that I had it.
So I started having a fucking panic attack. I was honestly depressed for all of 24 hours. I wish I was joking.
Im GOOD now and back to my regular goofy self but omg....  :uhh: I just need to chill.

YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE DARIUS  :uhh:

edit: what happens in my brain is I started thinking of all the stuff I havent done yet or opportunities I missed out on and i started having regret.
Being in the house is driving me insane.

aww king  :stressed:

A lot of people on social media are experiencing this due to the mass hysteria

Doesn't help that its also a really bad allergy season either zzzzzzz. The way my life flashed before me until I remembered the damn pollen was spiking that day  :cheerup:

I usually crush the irrational fear and panic w/ logic and facts. S/o the CDC and WHO's official list of symptoms vs the common cold, flu, & allergies.

LOONA.

Where is Bey at?

Post an IG pic, vidya, 22 day vegan challenge

ANYTHING