Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

May 12, 2020, 02:26:58 AM #8027 Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 02:30:11 AM by Baph Bunny 🌮 .
 :disgusted: so my mac mess isnt powerful enough to handle Blender because the software crashed when I switched from Eevee to Cycles to render better image quality.

So..... im shopping for a power system. Because doing this is the next step for me career wise. and by new system I mean I need to get a fucking tower. One of those desktop gaming level computers....

Cartierline

Quote from: Baph Bunny 🌮 . on May 12, 2020, 02:26:58 AM
:disgusted: so my mac mess isnt powerful enough to handle Blender because the software crashed when I switched from Eevee to Cycles to render better image quality.

So..... im shopping for a power system. Because doing this is the next step for me career wise. and by new system I mean I need to get a fucking tower. One of those desktop gaming level computers....
You use Blender, king? For 3D modelling and mess?

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Cartier on May 12, 2020, 05:18:34 AM
Quote from: Baph Bunny 🌮 . on May 12, 2020, 02:26:58 AM

You use Blender, king? For 3D modelling and mess?
YES  :sistas: you do too bby?  OOF

Yes?

May 12, 2020, 04:07:17 PM #8031 Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 11:40:57 AM by ♡kisses♡

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kaeli.

Cvvsbzbxhnxnxb My Mom's friends send me on FB

Kaeli.

CREAM.

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 12, 2020, 09:14:53 PM
Cvvsbzbxhnxnxb My Mom's friends send me on FB

GGFFDDDFghghhgghjggHGGGGHHHGGGHJJFF

And?  :rudone:

LOONA.

Not going back to work and only working 4 hours