Boomz

Watching The Last Dance...Scottie Pippen was sexy in the 90's 🤤

LOONA.

b7

May 18, 2020, 05:50:21 AM #8196 Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 05:50:43 AM by RIGs
Quote from: 🌮 . on May 17, 2020, 03:17:58 PM
:usureuok::diddraispoot: I'm just now waking up
ghghhhhhhhhhh

Bae ... Quarantine has me living a life i haven't lived in quite some time. This highschool, post-highschool tea

:plzstop:

b7

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 17, 2020, 07:56:33 PM
Ch!
I'm really just not a phone person
this nigger is on my phone
almost an hour
which was only suppose to be a fucking few mins of talking about how he went to the hospital and had a full on view of Covid 19 at the hospital

and it shook him tf up
now he's rambling about life and all this other shit

im tryna be attentive but I don't really care

I'm not a phone person
and I don't wanna hear all this bad news
I'm alone and tryna press forward
shit
ccvgggggghhh aw king

I know that can be fucking overwhelming.  I always try and be cognizant of who I'm speaking to and understanding what the vibe calls for

Sometimes i miss my mark and end up like the guy getting on ur nerves but, rarely. I don't necessarily like discussing my own personal life unless we're SUPER fucking close.

And it wouldn't take me no hour to realize it's time to talk about something else. eeek u can usually tell when someone isn't into the convo
🥴

Amazing

Quote from: apesh🙊t on May 17, 2020, 12:38:04 AM
curry boy admitted that he misses me...and is looking forward to spending the night with me soon.

he's so silly and always manages to put a smile on my face. it has been an overwhelming week for me (although it's exciting...closing on this place has sent my anxiety thru the roof - which is to be expected for this process but still LOL) and it was just nice laughing at his silly mess.

at this point i think i'm done playing around with him and low key frontin'. so i made it clear that i wouldn't mind a night with him at all.
and i mean it lolz

all the mild hard to get , "nigga i don't need you around...super busy! watcha wan?!! make it quick!" mess i be doing sometimes is late.... a bit juvenile and is gonna have me sitting around somewhere hugging on cats. sfssffssf
time to grow up a lil.

why not start with this sexy, smart and funny curry gentleman.

Bby toss him over here when you finished.

Amazing

Quote from: Jayd' on May 17, 2020, 04:12:26 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 16, 2020, 09:04:13 PM
I feel for females. Not only do y'all have to dodge AIDS, herpes, etc...y'all bitches have to worry about not accidentally bringing a whole damn human into the world.  :uhh:

The orphanages would be poppin at the seams if fags could get knocked up :dead:
g
That's why they have like 6373839 methods of birth control hun
It ain't that hard pill, injection, device in your womb, patch, device in your arm
pick a card

If he sexy and has a good job I'm getting pregnant.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

Quote from: RIGs on May 18, 2020, 05:54:47 AM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 17, 2020, 07:56:33 PM
Ch!
I'm really just not a phone person
this nigger is on my phone
almost an hour
which was only suppose to be a fucking few mins of talking about how he went to the hospital and had a full on view of Covid 19 at the hospital

and it shook him tf up
now he's rambling about life and all this other shit

im tryna be attentive but I don't really care

I'm not a phone person
and I don't wanna hear all this bad news
I'm alone and tryna press forward
shit
ccvgggggghhh aw king

I know that can be fucking overwhelming.  I always try and be cognizant of who I'm speaking to and understanding what the vibe calls for

Sometimes i miss my mark and end up like the guy getting on ur nerves but, rarely. I don't necessarily like discussing my own personal life unless we're SUPER fucking close.

And it wouldn't take me no hour to realize it's time to talk about something else. eeek u can usually tell when someone isn't into the convo
🥴
J jxjxjx
I'm a there for u type guy but my lord
Idk.. I'm just genuinely in the business of not putting too much on people during this time
U were negative.. they sent u home.. ur finally feeling better
Move on  :unsure:
I-
Whew!
Maybe if they were dying a bit or had the mess then I'd find more interest but I'm just not a yappin type guy

🦚

I am fucking screaming at this TGK chat  :plzstop: :plzstop:

——————///——————-

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: apesh🙊t on May 17, 2020, 12:38:04 AM
curry boy admitted that he misses me...and is looking forward to spending the night with me soon.

he's so silly and always manages to put a smile on my face. it has been an overwhelming week for me (although it's exciting...closing on this place has sent my anxiety thru the roof - which is to be expected for this process but still LOL) and it was just nice laughing at his silly mess.

at this point i think i'm done playing around with him and low key frontin'. so i made it clear that i wouldn't mind a night with him at all.
and i mean it lolz

all the mild hard to get , "nigga i don't need you around...super busy! watcha wan?!! make it quick!" mess i be doing sometimes is late.... a bit juvenile and is gonna have me sitting around somewhere hugging on cats. sfssffssf
time to grow up a lil.

why not start with this sexy, smart and funny curry gentleman.

Oh wow Yess King
You get to a point where those lil games arent the bizness
its like are we getting to know each other or not
I find curry dudes very exciting  :wub:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

🦚

——————///——————-