Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: apesh🙊t on May 18, 2020, 12:29:16 PM
this is the specific pic she was trying to remake though

DSDSDSDSDSDSDSSD @ "trying"

Kelly really did eat this photo tf up (not tryna be funny, faggots sdsds) and she looks amaze

Cowgirl

Quote from: RIGs on May 19, 2020, 06:00:58 AM
Quote from: apesh🙊t on May 18, 2020, 12:29:16 PM
this is the specific pic she was trying to remake though

DSDSDSDSDSDSDSSD @ "trying"

Kelly really did eat this photo tf up (not tryna be funny, faggots sdsds) and she looks amaze
mxmdxmfnfndnfbf

She really did! I think they were dangling a steak in front of her as a reward if she gave them a legendary shot.

b7

Quote from: apesh🙊t on May 18, 2020, 03:55:20 PM
goin toe to toe with the seller again today

but it's a more friendly mess . We're finding ways to compromise after the appraisal

like... let's get to it. The place has been sitting for 8 months ... probably cuz the HOA fees are relatively high for ATL ... so I doubt that a million people will be coming with offers if I walk away from this one . In the middle of a whole pandemic fjdjdjjdjd

and I think they know that. Let me get this mess off y'all hands so u can sit back with ur coin, relax and watch the housing market crumble instead of being at its mercy

nnnnnnn :disgusted:

i really want this fuckin mess cuz it's breathtaking but I'm tryna chill.
I remember helping my mom with the process of acquiring her home a few years back and omg  :unsure:

I had no idea the process was that fucking annoying and tedious. It was literally another full time job for me
:plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on May 18, 2020, 07:13:03 PM
well that body armor drink had my nut tasting like candy like literal sweet candy

it was so good
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Holy SHIT. @ him losing all his mass tho

Cowboy Nine

eeek

Now see, when you do clownery

como la whore

Quote from: apesh🙊t on May 19, 2020, 11:40:25 AM
we sure that's rona?  :shook:

fdsfvsdvbsdvvssdvdsdsvabbvcbfcbdfbbdfbfdbdbdfsbb
:ruaided:

b7

Quote from: 🌮 . on May 19, 2020, 11:20:04 AM
Holy SHIT. @ him losing all his mass tho
xnnxnxnxnxncjjx

💙💙💙💙

b7

jtwoeleven

My friend who I had a falling out with just reached out to me today. I totally wasn't expecting it at all. We had a chance to talk about the situation and I think we're in a better place now. I feel a LOT better than I did a couple days ago. My heart is truly touched. Communication, understanding, and forgiveness are just>>>>>