Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

Quote from: heir. ✊🏾 🦅 on June 08, 2020, 05:36:31 PM
it's not unreasonable for people to expect huge celebs who've made their entire living off the money of the community to give back to it but....

i don't think a lot of black people think of GENERATIONAL wealth when they make comments like "no one should be that rich".

seems like the thought process is that there's no way Beyonce will be able to blow thru that much money in her lifetime, so why NOT give it away?

but people should consider...maybe she doesn't see it as "her" money.
she clearly believes in a generational tea. it's clear by the lyrics in her music ...the way she moves. and the more coin she leaves, the further it can potentially go down her tree from her.

we have to think further than now now now now now me me me me me now now now now now now.
if more people did that, things like that will make sense to them.

she should give SOME. but nowhere near ALL.
!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing left to say, really.

jtwoeleven

Why do people call Latin/Hispanic people brown? When did this start or become a thing? I notice that's something some Black people tend to do a lot. Is that a Black people thing? Do they even think of themselves as a "brown" people? It sounds kinda...idk problematic. I'm thinking, how many distinct identities, cultures, nationalities, etc are smudged/erased under the umbrella of "brownness".

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: jtwoeleven on June 11, 2020, 12:04:23 PM
Why do people call Latin/Hispanic people brown? When did this start or become a thing? I notice that's something some Black people tend to do a lot. Is that a Black people thing? Do they even think of themselves as a "brown" people? It sounds kinda...idk problematic. I'm thinking, how many distinct identities, cultures, nationalities, etc are smudged/erased under the umbrella of "brownness".
are you Hispanic/Latino

BAPHOMET.

Hispanic/Latino people refer to themselves as "brown people"......

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Demon Rowling. on June 11, 2020, 12:10:30 PM

Hispanic/Latino people refer to themselves as "brown people"......

But if you asked one what their race/ethnicity was, they really say "I'm Brown"??

jtwoeleven

Quote from: heir. ✊🏾 🦅 on June 11, 2020, 12:12:31 PM
Some Latinos look like Wesley snipes and consider themselves white cuz they speak Spanish .

some actually embrace their brown-ness .

It sounds like you may be addressing Latinos that look like j-lo or Mario Lopez

So if I understand this right, Amara La Negra and Shakira would be somewhat similar because of "brownness"? Is the concept of brownness an umbrella term/category like blackness is?

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 10, 2020, 03:38:34 PM
Moms >>>>

No matter how old you get there's no one like mom.

The past month has been so emotionally draining for me.

Today my mom surprised me with flowers and balloons just to say she loved me,
and I'm sitting here crying like a baby. I completely broke down when I called to thank her.

I'm so beyond thankful for her.

My heart.
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

b7

June 11, 2020, 09:06:11 PM #9069 Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 09:06:24 PM by RIGs
Omggggg @ her charging people 35 dollars

:plzstop:
https://twitter.com/llurk1ng/status/1271115734442180611

b7

It's the second clip for me 👆🏾

bitch :kii: 

FRANCE

Quote from: heir. ✊🏾 🦅 on June 11, 2020, 12:12:31 PM
Some Latinos look like Wesley snipes and consider themselves white cuz they speak Spanish .

some actually embrace their brown-ness .

It sounds like you may be addressing Latinos that look like j-lo or Mario Lopez

Indian people refer to themselves as brown too. 'Brown ppl'. Pakistan, Bangladesh, all of em.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BAPHOMET.

Kalifornia.

kdgmbntrhtnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn