Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

:stressed:

I really wanna visit.  Im not one to live in fear, but i can admit i have my reservations about the south and Georgia in general.  But to be around our people and everything you described >>>>
That kinda outweighs any hangups i may have.  I mean racist cops are fucking everywhere, so, meh. 

CHOKE

Am proud of you sis

But if see u in the streets

b7

Quote from: ATL Shawty on June 17, 2020, 08:29:55 AM
you'd love ATL.
i mean look at RHOA. ffsfsfsfssffffsf
it's kind of its own world. especially where i'm at.

my father lives in the actual woods of georgia and that's where i could never see myself buying a home at or living permanently
that side actually feels like "Georgia" to me.  like...those are the kinda places where that guy was running and was chased down by those white guys.
but it's nice to know i can go out there whenever i wanna see horses grazing and mess :woohoo:

am proud to be an ATLien lolz

:plzstop:

omg YES. Ok, i figured that. I think my main fear would be taking a road trip mess or driving too far into the outskirts of Georgia outside of the ATL sdsdsds there ain't no damn way.

I can't wait to visit but I'll definitely familiarize myself with it before i make the move to stay out there for a little while. I've been super interested the last few months  :blush:

b7

Not this horror movie music sndnxnxnjc they tried it 

CHOKE

Was that her in all the pics?

Freemala Harris

Quote from: I💖BBC on June 17, 2020, 11:12:33 AM
Was that her in all the pics?

yea

she kinda reminds me of a baby lil mo

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Free:Zero on June 17, 2020, 01:27:17 PM
https://twitter.com/YonnDaDon/status/1273144071125716993

Toccara thee stallion bit
the way Twitter is trying to rewrite history  :uhh: Tyra was the one ROOTING for her  :blink:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Forgive Darius. on June 17, 2020, 08:17:04 PM
Quote from: Free:Zero on June 17, 2020, 01:27:17 PM
https://twitter.com/YonnDaDon/status/1273144071125716993

Toccara thee stallion bit
the way Twitter is trying to rewrite history  :uhh: Tyra was the one ROOTING for her  :blink:
!!!!

BDNHXKXJXKXKXKXK

I remember in her audition or whatever when she came out in the bikini, Miss Jay said sum like "Chile, when she released those puppies they were full grown DOGS!" Talking about her titties :plzstop:

Kaeli.

Love tocarra

but she had no business being on ANTM

CREAM.

CREAM.