Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Demm_ on July 19, 2020, 10:02:26 AM
I honestly feel like I'm the only one who could give the Stars the Brandy interview we deserve. I just know it.

I would dig deep into her legacy, make her expound on her achievements while also making her acknowledge her impact, dig a bit into how she approaches songs, primarily her bgvs...just offering up questions we've never heard. :everythingok:

No shade, but we don't care about how her family is doing during this pandemic...they're good.
:uhh:
Agreed but her Global Grind interview touched on some of that recording process with her adlibs and lashawn

There have definitely been some great interviews hidden amongst the hundreds of boring and typical ones.

But I'd love something as in depth as you're describing. I could listen to 3 hours of her talking about her recording process. I'd REALLY be here for that and a real documentary, i've always wanted that

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Moon

any Netflix show recommendations? :wub:

Demm_

Quote from: GLIGGER on July 19, 2020, 10:52:38 AM
I honestly feel like I'm the only one who could give the Stars the Brandy interview we deserve. I just know it.

I would dig deep into her legacy, make her expound on her achievements while also making her acknowledge her impact, dig a bit into how she approaches songs, primarily her bgvs...just offering up questions we've never heard. :everythingok:

No shade, but we don't care about how her family is doing during this pandemic...they're good.
I'd love for u to interview her
U know her well and know what we want to hear

That would be everything
Bby...when I met her, the convo we had.  :stressed: :stressed:
She told me, "you made my day...thank you" I just KNOW..ugh.

God do IT!
:stressed: :stressed:

Demm_

Quote from: RIGs on July 19, 2020, 11:33:01 AM

Agreed but her Global Grind interview touched on some of that recording process with her adlibs and lashawn

There have definitely been some great interviews hidden amongst the hundreds of boring and typical ones.

But I'd love something as in depth as you're describing. I could listen to 3 hours of her talking about her recording process. I'd REALLY be here for that and a real documentary, i've always wanted that
PM me the mess, King alfsja
I must have missed it

GLOCK

Quote from: Demm_ on July 19, 2020, 03:43:33 PM
Quote from: GLIGGER on July 19, 2020, 10:52:38 AM

I'd love for u to interview her
U know her well and know what we want to hear

That would be everything
Bby...when I met her, the convo we had.  :stressed: :stressed:
She told me, "you made my day...thank you" I just KNOW..ugh.

God do IT!
:stressed: :stressed:
Ack
She probably felt so comfortable with u
That's when she best expresses herself tbh

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

🦚

——————///——————-

🦚

Max is really with the shits

https://twitter.com/tmz/status/1284961723976314881

Not just doing it for the cameras  :raycharles2urmess:
——————///——————-

GLOCK