Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kaeli.

Quote from: A. M. Lastrassi on July 22, 2020, 12:16:43 AM
https://twitter.com/dantefourprez/status/1285768315500138496

:plzstop: This female rap classique.

I need Mustard to bring Kweez back.
CAVSVHSHSHDJDJDODNJDK

Omfg I haven't heard this mess in so long  :plzstop:

CHOKE

Sometimes I just get this feeling that I'm not really connected to this timeline, that I exist on another plane

:damselindistress:

🦚

I'm not fuckin' no nigga, if he don't deserve it
Blew a bag on that **expletive**
'Cause he know I'm worth it
Maybelline, CoverGirl for certain
And my body on point, they be like "Who's your surgeon?"
Turns out, I'm never in a drought
If I'm what these niggas say, I look even better in person
I'm already gettin' used to the lurkin'
Man these bitches can't stop
They the regular version (skrrt)
Whip's German, the coins I earned 'em
Bitches baby daddy's, I'm still curvin' (next)
Hundred thousand dollar car, just to send the doors in (skrrt)
Made him quit the drink
'Cause it was fuckin' up his organs
Niggas act like Future
But they say the want a Lauren
The irony,
Quit tryin' me
Okay take me out to Barney's if you proud of me
I like baguettes, I like Pateks
Boy if you drownin' me (facts)

:trannyjblige:
——————///——————-

🦚

——————///——————-

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

My husband. Peruvian KING

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Afro-Native Legacy on July 22, 2020, 08:04:34 PM
I have to admit that I added Candace Owens to my sig to troll the gorls a bit
(although I def agree with the emotion during debates thing)

It was mostly out of a bit of frustration like UGH can I have my opinion without it being seen as "trying to go against the grain" for once? sdnnsdndsdnsnsd
Maybe I just so happen to have a different opinion?

I think a part of me really wanted to show the girls what it means to try and go against the grain and be EDGY for attention and mess.  :plzstop:
Like, hello. It's Afro. Don't you think I know how to REALLY get a party started if that's my mission objective? sfsffssf

But when I saw the gorls were really getting upset by just seeing her face around here I had to remove it cuz although I wanted to MESS with ya'll a bit, I'm not here to trigger anyone - especially unintended targets. I couldn't even keep it up. Especially knowing that I don't take her 100% seriously, although I agree with nuggets of tea she puts out.

My new sig is much more appropriate.  :blush: :blush: :blush: :woohoo:

girl fuck them and their triggering candace talking her mess is no more triggering than anything else
there is alot of truth in what  candace says and most of it can be backed up and verified somehow
thinking how you want to think  in this climate is just a conservative/republican thing to do
with so many of just just programmed with pre beliefs and conceptions and color peer pressure into a certain style of thinking
the time for that is over
when you wake up you cant think and do the same things you always did
and to simpletons who who are too one track minded to see it well leave em the fuck behind

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Afro-Native Legacy on July 22, 2020, 09:30:32 PM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on July 22, 2020, 09:18:38 PM
Quote from: Afro-Native Legacy on July 22, 2020, 08:04:34 PM
I have to admit that I added Candace Owens to my sig to troll the gorls a bit
(although I def agree with the emotion during debates thing)

It was mostly out of a bit of frustration like UGH can I have my opinion without it being seen as "trying to go against the grain" for once? sdnnsdndsdnsnsd
Maybe I just so happen to have a different opinion?

I think a part of me really wanted to show the girls what it means to try and go against the grain and be EDGY for attention and mess.  :plzstop:
Like, hello. It's Afro. Don't you think I know how to REALLY get a party started if that's my mission objective? sfsffssf

But when I saw the gorls were really getting upset by just seeing her face around here I had to remove it cuz although I wanted to MESS with ya'll a bit, I'm not here to trigger anyone - especially unintended targets. I couldn't even keep it up. Especially knowing that I don't take her 100% seriously, although I agree with nuggets of tea she puts out.

My new sig is much more appropriate.  :blush: :blush: :blush: :woohoo:

girl fuck them and their triggering candace talking her mess is no more triggering than anything else
there is alot of truth in what  candace says and most of it can be backed up and verified somehow
thinking how you want to think  in this climate is just a conservative/republican thing to do
with so many of just just programmed with pre beliefs and conceptions and color peer pressure into a certain style of thinking
the time for that is over
when you wake up you cant think and do the same things you always did
and to simpletons who who are too one track minded to see it well leave em the fuck behind
];l
[.,pka[msdjohipsbougvsaddsa

Candace def has valid points here and there IMO VERY valid points.

but overall i found myself laughing at her videos because they were so messy
i couldn't help but question in the back of my mind if she was doing it all for the entertainment/shock factor

i mean obviously she's on youtube she wants to provide some sort of entertainment, no different than Roland Martin
but the off the wall stuff she says. sdfsdd like her playing with that trans woman and trying to disguise it as if it wasn't pure fucking shade. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

like gor , you KNOW what ur doing to her.
u dont use her cuz of this beef you two have and ur throwing shade, but when she calls you on the shade u disguise it with "huh? it's a fact :usureuok: "

sdfnfndsnfdnsfdnsfnsdfdsf :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

then the way she was getting VERY emotional and upset with the trans woman during this entire mess
like gor....what happened to putting emotion aside  a bit?

she was literally like "LEMME ASK MY GOD DAMN QUESTION! :fuming: "

:diddraispoot:

[youtube start=240 end=309][/youtube]

Yeah Shes not being shady and she did aknowlege the trans as she in the begining
moving away from the grey area lots of conservatives are like OKAY your a woman but your a bioman okay
and its like are you really trying to argue with biology  just another facet of logic over emotion
candace was offended by her so she went in on ha
everyone has their hot button issues that they get a fire about and some  have the data to back it up
vs getting upset and emotional over just that emotions to justify everything

A good Example is
George floyd situation well after being triggered by white on black racism and police brutality (emotionally defensive)

No one wants to hear a list of mis deeds george floyd had in the past (facts and public record)

so while ppul are in an emotionally defensive space just based on emotions they let that take over and overshaddow the facts and logic

and i belive a balance of both is needed too much of one or the other is not healthy
but blacks specifially get roped in over and over to these emotionally defesnive spaces that weve stopped cosidering logic facts numbers and reason altogether

so the point is not to ever not be emotional the point is strive for a healthier balance of the two
but for those perpetually in an emotionally defensive state logic and reason numbers and facts seem extreme

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kalifornia.

Bitch can you imagine how fun life would be if you could shapeshift mess like Mystique?

:ohwow:

Heated🔥