Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtwoeleven

Is there a double entendre on Baby Mama? "Only hit me when you need some, pretending that you need somebody..." need somebody, need some body (sex) I'm probably hella late with that.

I feel like she's done pseudo double entendres before, on songs like "Freedom" and "Learn the Hard Way".

GLOCK

Quote from: jtwoeleven on July 23, 2020, 01:26:15 AM
Is there a double entendre on Baby Mama? "Only hit me when you need some, pretending that you need somebody..." need somebody, need some body (sex) I'm probably hella late with that.

I feel like she's done pseudo double entendres before, on songs like "Freedom" and "Learn the Hard Way".
Njjj

Hun..

JCJ 🪐

Nah...the lyrics ain't that complex
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Heated🔥

CHOKE

Quote from: Afro-Native Legacy on July 22, 2020, 09:30:32 PM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on July 22, 2020, 09:18:38 PM
Quote from: Afro-Native Legacy on July 22, 2020, 08:04:34 PM
I have to admit that I added Candace Owens to my sig to troll the gorls a bit
(although I def agree with the emotion during debates thing)

It was mostly out of a bit of frustration like UGH can I have my opinion without it being seen as "trying to go against the grain" for once? sdnnsdndsdnsnsd
Maybe I just so happen to have a different opinion?

I think a part of me really wanted to show the girls what it means to try and go against the grain and be EDGY for attention and mess.  :plzstop:
Like, hello. It's Afro. Don't you think I know how to REALLY get a party started if that's my mission objective? sfsffssf

But when I saw the gorls were really getting upset by just seeing her face around here I had to remove it cuz although I wanted to MESS with ya'll a bit, I'm not here to trigger anyone - especially unintended targets. I couldn't even keep it up. Especially knowing that I don't take her 100% seriously, although I agree with nuggets of tea she puts out.

My new sig is much more appropriate.  :blush: :blush: :blush: :woohoo:

girl fuck them and their triggering candace talking her mess is no more triggering than anything else
there is alot of truth in what  candace says and most of it can be backed up and verified somehow
thinking how you want to think  in this climate is just a conservative/republican thing to do
with so many of just just programmed with pre beliefs and conceptions and color peer pressure into a certain style of thinking
the time for that is over
when you wake up you cant think and do the same things you always did
and to simpletons who who are too one track minded to see it well leave em the fuck behind
];l
[.,pka[msdjohipsbougvsaddsa

Candace def has valid points here and there IMO VERY valid points.

but overall i found myself laughing at her videos because they were so messy
i couldn't help but question in the back of my mind if she was doing it all for the entertainment/shock factor

i mean obviously she's on youtube she wants to provide some sort of entertainment, no different than Roland Martin
but the off the wall stuff she says. sdfsdd like her playing with that trans woman and trying to disguise it as if it wasn't pure fucking shade. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

like gor , you KNOW what ur doing to her.
u dont use her cuz of this beef you two have and ur throwing shade, but when she calls you on the shade u disguise it with "huh? it's a fact :usureuok: "

sdfnfndsnfdnsfdnsfnsdfdsf :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

then the way she was getting VERY emotional and upset with the trans woman during this entire mess
like gor....what happened to putting emotion aside  a bit?

she was literally like "LEMME ASK MY GOD DAMN QUESTION! :fuming: "

:diddraispoot:

[youtube autoplay=1 start=240 end=309][/youtube]

kzkzkxmxmxmmxmxmxmxmxmdmd

I was a little disappointed that Quee didn't understand/ know how to handle the Tran when it came to the intent of the site she wanted to make

But it was never made!

:calmdownsis:

But it was the intent

:woohoo:

Quee didn't really know how to properly recover from that

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

July 23, 2020, 05:48:39 AM #10280 Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 05:49:30 AM by Lew Scherzinger Norwood
lol that idea for the site was corny
but Her intent wasnt to use it for dockingor whatever they called it 
tran basically said that intent or not it opened up the door for ppul to misuse which is possible
but if all that public information was already accessible it would be the equivalent of taking excerpts from a court case and putting it out there 
its a bit of what came first  chicken or egg philosophy and candace just wants black or white fact or fiction
she idnt want to entertain the could have would have possible intent
that isnt her strong suit to begin with lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

July 23, 2020, 06:00:19 AM #10281 Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 06:03:58 AM by Lew Scherzinger Norwood
Quote from: jtwoeleven on July 23, 2020, 01:26:15 AM

Hmm  when i look at the lyrics It comes accross preety literal to me

cause meaning is implied kind of

Only Hit me when you need some, pretending that you need somebody. I guess you didnt see or imagine me somebody.

Only hit me when you need some (sex)
Pretending that you need somebody (saying all the right things, acting like hes ready to be down for something real just to get her to give in and put out )

I guess you didnt see or Imagine me somebody (Kinda reminds me of that Aaliyah Song are you that somebody and the answer here is no shes not for him because he only calls as an after thought talking shit for sex never truly evaluating her worth and the person she is outside of getting his needs met)

She already implied he wanted sex
Somebody in the first  context would be seatfiller (like i need somebody next to me )
somebody in the second context would be "that special someone yet to reveal themselves"

some body is implied in the first contexual meaning

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 22, 2020, 11:50:58 PM
Bitch can you imagine how fun life would be if you could shapeshift mess like Mystique?

:ohwow:
baaay-bee!

:ohwow:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Moon

will we see a physical sales shift with all these artists that are now pushing the CD and cassette/vinyl mess?

do people listen to the digital but keep the cassettes for the fun of it?

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: afromoondiac on July 23, 2020, 11:29:15 AM
will we see a physical sales shift with all these artists that are now pushing the CD and cassette/vinyl mess?

do people listen to the digital but keep the cassettes for the fun of it?

This has been going on for like the last five years. Digital sales have been declining. Streaming and physical (mostly vinyl) have been increasing.
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Freemala Harris

July 23, 2020, 06:37:34 PM #10288 Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 07:12:11 PM by Free Sawayama

emoji quee wai

CHOKE

Akskdkddkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkd