:rudone:

Started by FlowerBomb, July 13, 2019, 06:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wizzy

🦚

I will continue to wear w/e the fuck i want with my coins.

The same faggots n dykes posting this spend their days tearing down other niggaz under the shade room and media take out comments.

But power to the ppl. Fubu n stuff.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Cartierline

He has a point tho.

If people want to flash their wealth in the most ostentatious way possible, then let them.

It's always the people with no money that got the most to say about what people should do with their money.

Ma Lo

So people can't buy what they want to wear now?

Drogon

July 13, 2019, 07:32:25 AM #6 Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 07:47:28 AM by Drogon
Quote from: Cartier on July 13, 2019, 07:20:15 AM
He has a point tho.

If people want to flash their wealth in the most ostentatious way possible, then let them.

It's always the people with no money that got the most to say about what people should do with their money.

I agree spend your coins however the fuck u feel

Once you in the back of hearse its ovah !!!

🦚

House! Savings! Frugality!

What if you drop the fuck dead tomorrow? Can you say you did WTF you truly wanted?

Future coins is why the fuck you get you a job with a motherfucking pension plan.
——————///——————-

Drogon

Quote from: -72 on July 13, 2019, 07:46:49 AM
House! Savings! Frugality!

What if you drop the fuck dead tomorrow? Can you say you did WTF you truly wanted?

Future coins is why the fuck you get you a job with a motherfucking pension plan.

Okay !

I have 401K amd other benefits. If I had a spouse and children thing's would be a little different but right now I spend my money how the fuck please.

🦚

You go broke when you spend money you don't have.

Nothing wrong with spending the money you do have.

Its like when ppl wait until they are retired, grey and old to explore the world  :plzstop:

Fuck that shit. I wanna see it all now while I'm in good health and in perfect shape.
——————///——————-

🦚

July 13, 2019, 09:08:34 AM #10 Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 09:18:15 AM by -72
Quote from: Twitter User on July 13, 2019, 08:50:01 AM
Quote from: -72 on July 13, 2019, 08:40:38 AM

Its like when ppl wait until they are retired, grey and old to explore the world  :plzstop:

Fuck that shit. I wanna see it all now while I'm in good health and in perfect shape.
Yeah that's what I said bby luvs

If you have it, nothing wrong with spending it.

Just don't expect everyone else to spend it as freely too. Some people actually find happiness in putting their money into investments, watching their tea grow a bit, etc.

It's a numbers game and it can actually be fun and fulfilling.

Tyrese spent money he didn't have and ended up begging for coins on social media. He is literally the last person who should be posting some mess like this.

It's almost like Toni Braxton becoming a financial adviser. Love you kwee but

They're like poster children and prime examples of why the Black community struggles with financial health.

Well we started with a big disadvantage...that we don't have to get into again.

But as become ceo's, cfo's, doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs etc it will change the numbers.

Anyone regardless of their race should get some financial literacy classes.

I'm not against saving and investing. I'm against shaming ppl for liking nice things. Ppl act like we all skip our financial duties to be dripped in dolce. Some of us can easily do both.

And i hate when ppl act like oh you can just get something from hnm or walmart. As if the quality is remotely the same  :plzstop:

The ppl in the op can be dripped in hugo boss labels or some other boring polo brand  that is way more expensive than gucci. Just cause it doesn't have the logo on it doesn't mean they got it on clearance from sears.
——————///——————-

Cartierline

Quote from: Twitter User on July 13, 2019, 09:13:28 AM
Quote from: -72 on July 13, 2019, 09:08:34 AM
Quote from: Twitter User on July 13, 2019, 08:50:01 AM
Quote from: -72 on July 13, 2019, 08:40:38 AM

Yeah that's what I said bby luvs

If you have it, nothing wrong with spending it.

Just don't expect everyone else to spend it as freely too. Some people actually find happiness in putting their money into investments, watching their tea grow a bit, etc.

It's a numbers game and it can actually be fun and fulfilling.

Tyrese spent money he didn't have and ended up begging for coins on social media. He is literally the last person who should be posting some mess like this.

It's almost like Toni Braxton becoming a financial adviser. Love you kwee but

They're like poster children and prime examples of why the Black community struggles with financial health.

Well we started with a big disadvantage...that we don't have tp get into again.

But as become ceo's, cfo's, dictors, lawyers, entrepreneurs etc it will change the numbers.

Anyone regardless of their race should get some financial literacy classes.

I'm not against saving and investing. I'm against shaming ppl for liking nice things. Ppl act like we all skip our financial duties to be dripped in dolce. Some of us can easily do both.

And i hate when ppl act like oh you can just get something from hnm or walmart. As if the quality is remotely the same  :plzstop:

The ppl in the op can be dripped in hugo boss labels or some other boring polo brand  that us way more expensive than gucci. Just cause it doesn't have the logo on it doesn't mean they got it on clearance from sears.
For me it isn't about "No one should buy Gucci!"

It's more like "If you have to choose between Gucci and your rent, you should probably leave it on the rack."
Now this I definitely agree with.

BAPHOMET.

July 13, 2019, 09:33:00 AM #12 Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 09:33:12 AM by Mount Everest.
Whats the point?

Life is about experiencing all that it has to offer.

Tygrease is the worst type of nigger and he's worn designer shit  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

And oh... Yea. Spending money you dont have on ANYTHING is a no. Not limited to clothing n mess 

yummy

There's a lot of thinly veiled classism with these type of memes and shows how a lot of niggas think anything that doesn't have a gaudy designer logo on it is cheap. :dead: