UPDATE: Nicki is now at 87.5M certified records by the RIAA!!

Started by Zabi., March 07, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Um brandy should have been in this too. This seems fraudulent.
B7

ya rock muh world.

'fas really isn't a sales sales sales gorl like that. I think she's more of a high grossing tour gor with nice sales.

I'm not surprised goddess would plank on her a bit in a category like this. She's still more iconic though so I ain't gon get cray cray and say Nicki's handling her :diddraispoot:

Living for these receipts though. 'bi you are the bestest lolz :woohoo: in the whooooleee wide wor' :woohoo:

Cowboy Nine

Zabi.

Quote from: Poseidon on March 07, 2018, 05:43:30 PM
Um brandy should have been in this too. This seems fraudulent.

There are obviously some females missing on this list, but you are correct.

https://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?tab_active=default-award&ar=BRandy&ti=&lab=&genre=&format=&date_option=release&from=&to=&award=&type=&category=&adv=SEARCH#search_section

I just checked and Brandy is at 15.5M in certifications, which would place her somewhere between #35 - #40 on this list. She's highly undercertified tho, like Bey and Janet and a couple others.

SouravMay

B7

RAY7

Ashanti should have at least 5.5 mill and be on the bottom of this list

RAY7

But this is huge for Nicki
just with the 7 million albums alone

Jon

Kaeli.

A lot of these girls are undercertified

Bey is the main one

Slay @ ?donna, Janet, Mariah, Whitney & Celine for slaying with those pure sales

yummy

The industry has really went to shit, all of the older divas were selling waaay more albums than they did singles

Kaeli.

Lookin @ Britney?s Mess too...

Not 10M certified singles. That girl has like 5 3 million sellers alone :guys:

MelMel

Shows you that some artists haven't updated their certifications in a while :hmph: