CHRISTMAS WITH BRANDY OUT NOV 10TH

Started by Heated🔥, October 20, 2023, 12:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Quote from: RAY7 on October 20, 2023, 09:45:27 PMI wonder who did the production on this. If it's Camper I hope y'all don't riot

I believe Ron "Neff-U" Feemster

Ma Lo

I think the only feature is Syrai I was hoping Mariah too.

Cowgirl

:blush:
Quote from: Nine on October 20, 2023, 10:03:53 PMI didn't realize it was up for pre-order on iTunes already.

Just pre-ordered mine. Come on rollout.

:tistheseas:
Let me preorder my digital too

:supluv:

Cowboy Nine

October 21, 2023, 12:35:35 PM #124 Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 12:35:41 PM by Nine
Oh that look with the white fur and the bodysuit. She ate.

😩

DIVA downe.

Purple Moon

Oh this is from a music video shoot? 😍
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

BrandonBranlee

October 21, 2023, 01:36:20 PM #126 Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 01:39:45 PM by BrandonBranlee
Is there gonna be a target exclusive song? I noticed this tracklist is dif from the one they teased. Wasn't there a This Christmas too? I can't find the thread with that tracklist

Harlem

The way I keep looping this snippet!!! I hope we get the full song at least next week
 :gorlonfire:

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

We need that full song & Music video Now.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

NEW MOON

I've been wanting to hear Brandy's voice and just a simply instrumental for a long time.

No heavy layering or tons of production.

Harlem

Quote from: NEW MOON on October 21, 2023, 06:14:39 PMI've been wanting to hear Brandy's voice and just a simply instrumental for a long time.

Same!!!! She's gliding on this! It's so sexy

RedOctober

Quote from: Harlem on October 21, 2023, 06:23:34 PM
Quote from: NEW MOON on October 21, 2023, 06:14:39 PMI've been wanting to hear Brandy's voice and just a simply instrumental for a long time.

Same!!!! She's gliding on this! It's so sexy

+1000 🙌🏾

Harlem

Damn I kinda want the next album to be a sensual/serenading album now... it's time to give grown & sexy
 :ohwow:

Anybody

Could be wishful thinking but I see the last song on the digital copy is called Christmas Everyday. James Fauntleroy has a song w the same title on one of his Christmas eps. I wonder if he slid her that track and they reworked it. I'll die if they did  :flamebroiled: