Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 02:01:26 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 01:57:13 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:42:51 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on January 25, 2019, 01:36:27 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:29:23 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 01:21:48 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:16:09 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 01:08:42 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:04:08 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 25, 2019, 12:39:12 PM
I wonder if Sonja is pissed
n

I?m sure she?s worried if she?s OKAY more than anything

Which I truly hope she is
But there is no excuse for this last minute shit
Vocalist KNOW

Nahhhh I study the voice for a living.  You can literally wake up with complications of the voice that you didn?t have the day before...I don?t think that was her case but yea
f

This literally doesn?t matter
She?s a singer
This show was booked a year in advance
Because it was so big and important .. she should?ve done everything possible to protect her cords ..
And also had a solution if a little vocal issue arised..

So yes the voice has its days
But she?s been in the game nearly 30 years..
U press tf on

U pull it together and deliver
This nothing more than that perfectionist bullshit and insecurity

Brandy holds brandy back from being great.

Also don?t fucking ?bye? Darin faggot
He has every right to be pissed and u aren?t in no position to give him some fucking going away party

BITCH.

I said bye.  What tf you gon do? But type away.   
Faggot u know what it is

BACK the fuck BACK.. and let folks fume without u playing some damn security guard

This isn?t gonna get u any closer to landing one of those terrible ass chunes on her imaginary ALBUM.

Faggot.
Glock, do I know that faggot?
thats Olivia?s Lap dog

U know the one hit wonder girl with the hammer shaped nose

Atleast I know the person I?m a Lap dog for...
A bitch with a song called ?bizounce?
Typing that alone was a fucking kii

How fucking low u think of ur self.. aim fucking higher
I legit laugh at u.
From the late fashions. The late music.. and the terrible demos u post... that uneven ass haircut..
I honestly think ur one of the latest girls here

It makes sense that you?d find comfort in simmering under a bitch that barely has a hit.

Stan owt.

I?d rather be up in arms about a legend than a fucking giirl that?s tryna get her show picked up on fucking WE.

I have LOADS of time today.

:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

Young

Quote from: Kalifornia on January 25, 2019, 03:50:24 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 25, 2019, 02:39:52 PM
Just got on Grindr let's see whAt twinks are ready to get smashed. I need to release some frustration

DC is full of Black folk hon

This fucking siggy Maybdbdbdbdbddbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb

Mrd0ndada

I got credited for the flights, non-refundable rooms tho ... can?t get thru to the Kennedy center abt tickets tho
🙄

BranLover

Quote from: HUGO on January 25, 2019, 04:09:31 PM
Quote from: BranLover on January 25, 2019, 04:05:20 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 04:01:37 PM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on January 25, 2019, 03:56:35 PM
Brandy is soooo disappointing, I?m so mad I don?t have an alternative fav..lol Too loyal to her

Lol right!
This is what really gets to me. A lot of us have only have her as a fave. I fuck with other artist but none on the level I?ve fucked with Brandy for damn near 2 decades! And she just continues to let us down. It really hurts when you?ve literally INVESTED so much time, money, energy and support into someone and have nothing to show for it. I know I would joke about being fed up with her but this right here is such a major let down. And it?s just a consistent thing at this point dealing with her.

Yep. And tbh, even though I was excited, a little part of me kept thinking this is too good to be true because of so many past disappointments related to her. Being a Brandy fan is exhausting.

'ology

She better pay some musicans and do a concert live. Like this is really a bad look.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

b7

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 04:20:40 PM
I got credited for the flights, non-refundable rooms tho ... can?t get thru to the Kennedy center abt tickets tho
lol

Oh, Brandy. there?s literally nothing she can say to fix it

Might as well do what she?s doing and shut the fuck up i guess

Sovereign.

I?d like to believe we?ll soon reap a harvest as fans. Truly.

b7

Quote from: BranLover on January 25, 2019, 04:21:43 PM
Brandy is soooo disappointing, I?m so mad I don?t have an alternative fav..lol Too loyal to her

Lol right!
This is what really gets to me. A lot of us have only have her as a fave. I fuck with other artist but none on the level I?ve fucked with Brandy for damn near 2 decades! And she just continues to let us down. It really hurts when you?ve literally INVESTED so much time, money, energy and support into someone and have nothing to show for it. I know I would joke about being fed up with her but this right here is such a major let down. And it?s just a consistent thing at this point dealing with her.

Yep. And tbh, even though I was excited, a little part of me kept thinking this is too good to be true because of so many past disappointments related to her. Being a Brandy fan is exhausting.
funny you say that

I honestly couldn?t even picture this show in my head :kii:   

I guess she agreed and felt the same. whew

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 04:23:36 PM
lol

:dead:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Young on January 25, 2019, 04:20:30 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on January 25, 2019, 03:50:24 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 25, 2019, 02:39:52 PM
Just got on Grindr let's see whAt twinks are ready to get smashed. I need to release some frustration

DC is full of Black folk hon

This fucking siggy Maybdbdbdbdbddbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb

dfbbnnnnnnnnn

Brandy is canceled  :nowgorl:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 04:23:36 PM
lol

Rig baby....  :guys:

Sovereign.

And in the grand scheme of things, I mentioned the cancellations to average supporters and friends who appreciate Brandy, and it?s totally normal. Even my mom was like you?ll get to see her again. I think as stans it?s more crucial because we STAN. But I proclaim we?ll all get to witness something momnumentus sooner than we think.

HUGO

January 25, 2019, 04:26:49 PM #1154 Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 04:29:32 PM by HUGO
Quote from: BranLover on January 25, 2019, 04:21:43 PM

Lol right!

!!!!
Literally had that same gut feeling. But for it to actually happen is still a slap in the face. It hurts because of the anticipation and excitement I had built up. I?m trying not to tear up because this was something a lot of us NEEDED as fans. We?ve been holding on for fucking years
:'(