Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yearofbrandy

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 10:36:53 AM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on January 26, 2019, 10:33:55 AM
I knew it wasn?t just her throat. Look at her updated post on IG. I feel like Brandy got pissed at her team and walked out. I?m nervous for this next era because Brandy seem like she is very difficult to work with and then play victim in front of the world. I don?t know anymore.....

That engineer and his wife are gonna tell their side of the story and it?ll most likely be the one with the moth truth. Cuz now Stan?s are on his IG attacking him

She should had just left it at that she was really sick. Now this is gonna make her look even worst. Why even tag anybody?

Like Brandy you claim you not a punk anymore and that nobody will bully you ever again but you let them do it for this big show? I actually hope they tell their side and expose her. Somebody need to. She been doing this shit to long.

'ology

Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:09:40 PM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 12:05:28 PM
Silent I see you active...what?s good?

I guess that?s why you said that set list wasn?t real because there ain?t a damn set.

Don't do that. I understand there's anger... rightfully so. Everyone is disappointed at this point. Lots of people traveled... hell I came from Puerto Rico. I GET IT. Trust.

But do you think she's sitting up in her room rejoicing that she HAD to cancel what is probably the two biggest shows of her career thus far? She's not.

And not for nothing, the ones talking about being done with her and not trusting her to buy another concert ticket ever again... when has she EVER canceled a show like this? This isn't Lauryn Hill. Brandy isn't known for canceling shows...

Again, I understand the anger. Money was spent, rooms were booked, flights, tickets... I get it. I am extremely saddened for the fans, for Brandy, for all involved. If you truly know her, you know she feels the same.

On another note, who from this board is now in DC? Can someone get a list together? Tariq can you assist? I am thinking of filming something with the fans that are here... (Brandy has no idea about this, nor does it involve her, just to clarify).

Listen, I know it's a frustrating time to be a Brandy fan. I read EVERY thing you guys post, comment, tweet, etc. I understand... and all I can say is... at some point anything in life gets better. Just keep her in positive spirits... she NEEDS that.
Z
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

HUGO

Quote from: yearofbrandy on January 26, 2019, 10:45:34 AM
I knew it wasn?t just her throat. Look at her updated post on IG. I feel like Brandy got pissed at her team and walked out. I?m nervous for this next era because Brandy seem like she is very difficult to work with and then play victim in front of the world. I don?t know anymore.....

That engineer and his wife are gonna tell their side of the story and it?ll most likely be the one with the moth truth. Cuz now Stan?s are on his IG attacking him

She should had just left it at that she was really sick. Now this is gonna make her look even worst. Why even tag anybody?

Like Brandy you claim you not a punk anymore and that nobody will bully you ever again but you let them do it for this big show? I actually hope they tell their side and expose her. Somebody need to. She been doing this shit to long.

I hope they do as well. I used to think it was other ppl sabotaging Queen behind the scenes but I believe it?s just her!  She?s the problem. Even when it comes down to her friends... Kelly, Keisha, Shay, Neicy, etc.

'ology

Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:16:09 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 01:08:42 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:04:08 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 25, 2019, 12:39:12 PM
I wonder if Sonja is pissed
n

I?m sure she?s worried if she?s OKAY more than anything

Which I truly hope she is
But there is no excuse for this last minute shit
Vocalist KNOW

Nahhhh I study the voice for a living.  You can literally wake up with complications of the voice that you didn?t have the day before...I don?t think that was her case but yea
f

This literally doesn?t matter
She?s a singer
This show was booked a year in advance
Because it was so big and important .. she should?ve done everything possible to protect her cords ..
And also had a solution if a little vocal issue arised..

So yes the voice has its days
But she?s been in the game nearly 30 years..
U press tf on

U pull it together and deliver
This nothing more than that perfectionist bullshit and insecurity

Brandy holds brandy back from being great.

Also don?t fucking ?bye? Darin faggot
He has every right to be pissed and u aren?t in no position to give him some fucking going away party

BITCH.

Whew

yearofbrandy

Let me go listen to Monica and support her more.....just joking. Just mad lol

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on January 26, 2019, 01:31:14 AM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 01:25:02 AM
:stressed:
Praying for queen
Sounds like she did tooo much
And held way too many titles for such a game changing moment
She?s probably super embarrassed tbh
That?s why those comments are prolly banned
She probably doesn?t want to face reality

Jesus. She?s older now so she can?t be doing every damn thing and tryna sounds good

She needs a manager smh period
She did toooo much
omg king

Yea. The independent thing is taking its toll i suppose
It seems like a lot of work for the artist
Eek.
Not her choreographing and musical directing too  :uhh:
All while making sure her vocals are good too

She did THE MOST

:'(

'ology

Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:18:58 PM
Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:09:40 PM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 12:05:28 PM
Silent I see you active...what?s good?

I guess that?s why you said that set list wasn?t real because there ain?t a damn set.

Don't do that. I understand there's anger... rightfully so. Everyone is disappointed at this point. Lots of people traveled... hell I came from Puerto Rico. I GET IT. Trust.

But do you think she's sitting up in her room rejoicing that she HAD to cancel what is probably the two biggest shows of her career thus far? She's not.

And not for nothing, the ones talking about being done with her and not trusting her to buy another concert ticket ever again... when has she EVER canceled a show like this? This isn't Lauryn Hill. Brandy isn't known for canceling shows...

Again, I understand the anger. Money was spent, rooms were booked, flights, tickets... I get it. I am extremely saddened for the fans, for Brandy, for all involved. If you truly know her, you know she feels the same.

On another note, who from this board is now in DC? Can someone get a list together? Tariq can you assist? I am thinking of filming something with the fans that are here... (Brandy has no idea about this, nor does it involve her, just to clarify).

Listen, I know it's a frustrating time to be a Brandy fan. I read EVERY thing you guys post, comment, tweet, etc. I understand... and all I can say is... at some point anything in life gets better. Just keep her in positive spirits... she NEEDS that.
You?re so fucking useless

gather the girls! Wanna film the disappointme?!

Nigga go get a concrete reason why she folded and dropped the ball.
Don?t come tf back until you have something concrete..

This vague shit I will no longer tolerate from u.
Fucking liar
!!!
We been playing hide and go get it since 2012 enough is enough.

'ology

yearofbrandy

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 10:48:57 AM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on January 26, 2019, 10:45:34 AM

I hope they do as well. I used to think it was other ppl sabotaging Queen behind the scenes but I believe it?s just her!  She?s the problem. Even when it comes down to her friends... Kelly, Keisha, Shay, Neicy, etc.

Exactly! I did too! I think this has been going on since the Moesha days. I feel like she is a bitch behind close doors. We seeing more now cause social media. It can?t be everybody else fault.

'ology

Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:24:13 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 12:51:38 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 12:03:25 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 12:01:58 PM
This is when Silent needs to pop in.
Yea.

he ain?t advocating for her to cancel this shit either though

I?m sure he?s on our side and just feels bad for the fans
m

He doesn?t fucking care about fans
The recipe is getting TF amplified today.

Fuck you. All I EVER do is think about the fans. All the videos you've gotten.. all the content... was because of ME thinking about the fans. So go suck a dick.

And yes, I should've ignored your comments as I do with anything that's negative..but today is a new day.

RAY7

Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 10:44:55 AM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 26, 2019, 10:40:09 AM
Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 10:36:41 AM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 26, 2019, 10:31:01 AM
Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 10:26:07 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 26, 2019, 10:21:46 AM
All entertainers add lip moments in their shows.

Now that's a lie. And I can name several of them who don't. And that's not the point. No one is saying she can't or shouldn't lip. What I'm saying is that she has used it as a crutch for too long. Its gonna eventually affect her confidence and her preparations to do a live show for 2hrs, something she probably hasn't done since the 90s.
she has been doing that on and off with Chicago for the past few years actually
Not consistently singing. She sang a song, came back, did another number, etc. It's not the same as singing for over an 1hr straight.
it still adds up when it?s back to back shows like 6 days a week for like a month
and even in this show I?m sure there was gonna be intermission and breaks for outfit changes and everything. No one just does 20 songs in a row with no breaks

Well, that brings up another point. What was her preparation like for the Broadway shows? Sis was working OWT, sucking on those throat mints, speaking softly and weird to protect her voice, she was in a ZONE and prepared for that shit like an ATHLETE. U can tell she took it seriously.

In this case, she half ass'd it. Barely promoted it on her IG until recently and if u ask me, I think she waited far too long to begin preparations for it. It's night and day the preparations made and she has to blame herself for that.
nah that ain?t it chief
Frank attested to how long they were in preparation and the shows were both completely sold out
the girl just got sick probably because of the weather in DC and kept pushing like a doofus
and didn?t let anyone know until it was too late
She fucked up but let?s not lie in here

'ology

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on January 25, 2019, 01:26:25 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 25, 2019, 01:24:44 PM
OMG her birthday is in like 2 weeks
her 40th birthday and she?s gonna have pissed off fans
Fyhhjhjjonnk
not the starz sending nothing but hate mail and pics of cut up brandy doll heads  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Zzzxfgfzzzzzzz
Omg my stomach

'ology

Quote from: Brandy on January 25, 2019, 01:27:49 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 25, 2019, 01:26:18 PM
Silent I just wanna know have you contacted her and is she ok
and planning to address us
i'm fine
just woke up late and forgot I was doing this today
:kii: :kii: :kii:
Who is running this account!!??? I want them stones dxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzz