ddddd Why'd Warren Read Bloomberg Like This

Started by Freemala Harris, February 19, 2020, 10:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REALucid

I don't think Bernie is too radical at all, but campaigning on all these big ideas that sound great won't mean shit if you can't get them passed.

Plus King's got one foot in the grave
Used to write our names in car fog

ton

Quote from: RealMatic on February 20, 2020, 12:19:14 PM
I don't think Bernie is too radical at all, but campaigning on all these big ideas that sound great won't mean shit if you can't get them passed.

Plus King's got one foot in the grave
CCXXCCVCCC

Him, Joe, and Michael are all the same age

Bernie just keep getting it cause he LOOKS half dead   :plzstop:

And Trump is only 4? Years behind them

opha lipa

Quote from: RealMatic on February 20, 2020, 12:19:14 PM

which is why the gors need to participate in more than just the presidential elections. we be expecting them to make it happen but we don't do OUR part
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Young

Quiet as its Kept, I wish Queen Kamala was still running

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: RealMatic on February 20, 2020, 12:05:56 PM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on February 20, 2020, 10:16:19 AM
Quote from: RealMatic on February 20, 2020, 09:23:18 AM
Sad she won't get the nomination but she's had my vote for a while
man!

I'm so damn SICK of Bernie's decrepit ass and his cult following

He's the reason Hilary didn't win, and this old fart won't fckn apologize. That's why I'm glad Liz ran up on his ass after that one debate.

hate to be that rude about it, but his ass just needs to sit in that senator's chair until it's time to check in at Shady Acres. All these presidential runs should have been done in the 80's for him

Don't get me started on the Bernie Bros  :ermm: He has some good policy ideas but the likelihood of getting them passed isn't favorable. And I'm just not too moved by any of these old white men, no matter how much they pander. I'm just SICK of em all, and toss Pete in with em too. I'm ready for a female president.
Pete is SO damn transparent, arrogant, and delusional.

If he thinks he can honestly run against Donald Trump and Red America, and win, he's completely selfish.

He's backed by a bunch of elites himself. And if he tries to lump all civil rights struggles together one more time to gain the black vote :dead:

... ok so you're a phagg with a husband ... what else are ya offerin'

Sovereign.

Elizabeth is more than prepared to take the debate stage with Trump. She was last evening's standout. She never waits for the race question because she understands how race informs every form of public policy. 

Young

Quote from: Sovereign. on February 20, 2020, 01:23:34 PM
Elizabeth is more than prepared to take the debate stage with Trump. She was last evening's standout. She never waits for the race question because she understands how race informs every form of public policy.

Young

jtwoeleven

February 20, 2020, 01:42:00 PM #54 Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 01:43:53 PM by jtwoeleven

I agree with this, but she needs to come harder for me. What made folks like Yang and even Tulsi stand out is their stances on policies that no one else is focusing on, like UBI, or foreign policy. People like that. Kamala fucked up in the 1st debate because she let a Jewish white woman outflank her on race issues when she brought up reparations, and derailed it to bullshit about busing, and she never really recovered from Tulsi pulling her card about her record.

Liz needs to pick up where they left off, focus on those niche specific policies like redlining, etc, and she might have a fighting chance. She's fortunate that the others are weak on race issues and kinda don't wanna touch that (sans Steyer maybe), even Bernie.

Sovereign.

Quote from: jtwoeleven on February 20, 2020, 01:42:00 PM

I agree with this, but she needs to come harder for me. What made folks like Yang and even Tulsi stand out is their stances on policies that no one else is focusing on, like UBI, or foreign policy. People like that. Kamala fucked up in the 1st debate because she let a Jewish white woman outflank her on race issues when she brought up reparations, and derailed it to bullshit about busing, and she never really recovered from Tulsi pulling her card about her record.

Liz needs to pick up where they left off, focus on those niche specific policies like redlining, etc, and she might have a fighting chance. She's fortunate that the others are weak on race issues and kinda don't wanna touch that (sans Steyer maybe), even Bernie.

She most certainly brought the heat especially with redlining, and environmental justice. She's been very consistent with these topics especially the latter. Tulsi was problematic.  :dead:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Young on February 20, 2020, 01:14:35 PM
Quiet as its Kept, I wish Queen Kamala was still running

I actually wish she was there last night.

Liz dragged Bloom', but 'mala would've lashed him to smithereens.

REALucid

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on February 20, 2020, 01:22:50 PM
man!

He's the reason Hilary didn't win, and this old fart won't fckn apologize. That's why I'm glad Liz ran up on his ass after that one debate.

hate to be that rude about it, but his ass just needs to sit in that senator's chair until it's time to check in at Shady Acres. All these presidential runs should have been done in the 80's for him

Don't get me started on the Bernie Bros  :ermm: He has some good policy ideas but the likelihood of getting them passed isn't favorable. And I'm just not too moved by any of these old white men, no matter how much they pander. I'm just SICK of em all, and toss Pete in with em too. I'm ready for a female president.

If he thinks he can honestly run against Donald Trump and Red America, and win, he's completely selfish.

He's backed by a bunch of elites himself. And if he tries to lump all civil rights struggles together one more time to gain the black vote :dead:

!!!

This is my main issue with him. He makes my skin crawl  :dead: Love wins! LGABCD! Ok now tell us why the black people in your city fckin HATED you as Mayor. Let's start there.
Used to write our names in car fog

Kalifornia.

Quote from: RealMatic on February 20, 2020, 01:54:17 PM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on February 20, 2020, 01:22:50 PM
man!

!!!

This is my main issue with him. He makes my skin crawl  :dead: Love wins! LGABCD! Ok now tell us why the black people in your city fckin HATED you as Mayor. Let's start there.

!!!!

They way he always tries to SLIDE by when asked about that.

He can NEVER give a direct answer.

Kalifornia.

All that lip service and not one real answer. Just a bunch of babbling.