Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: MelMel on February 16, 2018, 09:35:26 PM
Quote from: southside bred. on February 16, 2018, 09:24:31 PM
oof

get in GODel

Sis I can't wait to you watch it
am excited.

of course my big sis calls me at the last moment wanting to turn it into a family outing
sd
fdsfds
f
But still purchased a ticket for this weekend . I'm very excited about the numbers.

This is such a moment

SouravMay

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 16, 2018, 09:37:16 PM
Malcolm this story isn't supposed to be about the black panthers if you were unsure

huh? What makes you think, I was expecting a movie about Afeni Shakur and them?
B7

fresh

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 16, 2018, 09:37:16 PM
Malcolm this story isn't supposed to be about the black panthers if you were unsure

:dead:

and tbh any other marvel comic movie isn't about race. it's like a si-fi/fantasy film. this just so happens to be an all black si-fi/ fantasy movie. that's why we're going TF UP!

GRAND

SouravMay

But I am glad you enjoyed this. For me as someone who visits Nigeria and deals with African countries and cultures a whole lot, it just felt very reductive. And sor' they came off like the Na'vi Indians in Avatar, and not like an advanced people. But the one warrior girl with the spear def stole the show. She was amazing.
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 16, 2018, 09:43:09 PM
The KILL WHITES comment vcccccv

sljdjsjldks

I was ready for them to SLASH some Caucasians and not fucking each other. And nobody needed that white ally/savior character.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

GLOCK

Quote from: fresh on February 16, 2018, 09:42:47 PM

:dead:

and tbh any other marvel comic movie isn't about race. it's like a si-fi/fantasy film. this just so happens to be an all black si-fi/ fantasy movie. that's why we're going TF UP!
I don?t even understand why u girls are even entertaining her
She?s a professional contrarian

fresh

ya rock muh world.

loox like laws are bein laid down in here

wyd guys

MelMel

Why would they be killing fucking whites in Wakanda :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: MelMel on February 16, 2018, 10:09:10 PM
Why would they be killing fucking whites in Wakanda :plzstop:
VVBBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ya rock muh world.

February 16, 2018, 10:23:03 PM #298 Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:24:59 PM by southside bred.

Loox like tolerance for the shits is at an all-time low. :damselindistress:

fresh

right! Harry Potter fans be all decked OWT.
the blacks came to play