Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Poseidon on February 16, 2018, 09:45:43 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 16, 2018, 09:43:09 PM
The KILL WHITES comment vcccccv

sljdjsjldks

I was ready for them to SLASH some Caucasians and not fucking each other. And nobody needed that white ally/savior character.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
but it wasn?t really a black vs white thing.  They touched more on the African American vs African thing if anything, but it?s a fantasy movie at the end of the day, based on the comics from way back when.

If this were a movie meant to be a lot more serious, and something that required fact checking then I?d have a problem with it as well. But i can see why some of it annoyed you 

b7

Quote from: fresh on February 16, 2018, 09:50:15 PM
[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

!!!!!!

yummy

I just got back and I loved it

When the bald one yanked off that MJB circa '02 wig and started lashing those white men  :gorlonfire:

Queen Angela's performance  :loose2when:

The Wakanda land  :jetbeauty:

It was all incredible. I might have to give a few more of these comic book movies my attention.

GLOCK

February 16, 2018, 10:53:37 PM #303 Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:54:40 PM by glock
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 16, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

When the bald one yanked off that MJB circa '02 wig and started lashing those white men  :gorlonfire:

It was all incredible. I might have to give a few more of these comic book movies my attention.
CCVVCZCVBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
QUEEN threw the mess and DUG the fuck in

The look on her eyes when they figured out who she was
She wasted NOT one minute
Omf

yummy

Michael's acting :udontlookok:

That was the performance critics were comparing to Heath Ledger's Joker? He sounded like was still at the table read the whole damn movie.

MelMel

:gorlonfire:

Because I was about to fight you

emzen

MBJ's horrid overacting just barely detracted from how amazing this film was.

omf when they were all chanting and doing that shoulder bop during the first fight >>>>
when they kinda got ready to mess and spoke on colonization, police brutality and internalized racism >>

i've seen all of marvel's shit and it usually sucks but they kinda went off with this one :uhh:

b7

omfffffffff King wait
:loose2when:

JESUS

b7

Quote from: glock on February 16, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

CCVVCZCVBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
QUEEN threw the mess and DUG the fuck in

The look on her eyes when they figured out who she was
She wasted NOT one minute
Omf
ncncnncncnmcncnc this Viola Davis wig had me in stitches

I loved the jokes she made about having that shit on her head

:plzstop:

Embracing her bald mess >>>

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 16, 2018, 10:54:56 PM
Michael's acting :udontlookok:

That was the performance critics were comparing to Heath Ledger's Joker? He sounded like was still at the table read the whole damn movie.
hhhhhhhhhggg now who the FUCK drew that comparison?

b7

Quote from: emzen on February 16, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

omf when they were all chanting and doing that shoulder bop during the first fight >>>>
when they kinda got ready to mess and spoke on colonization, police brutality and internalized racism >>

i've seen all of marvel's shit and it usually sucks but they kinda went off with this one :uhh:
this movie is a HUGE HUGE blow to the back of DC comics

What can they even do? They better bring back the Dark Knight serious toned movies or something cuz .... 

fresh

Quote from: 1RIG on February 16, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

omfffffffff King wait
:loose2when:

JESUS

GRAND

Quote from: 1RIG on February 16, 2018, 11:16:43 PM
Quote from: emzen on February 16, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

this movie is a HUGE HUGE blow to the back of DC comics

What can they even do? They better bring back the Dark Knight serious toned movies or something cuz ....
nbbvvvvbbnn

Their best bet is superman, Batman, or wonder womuh

emzen

Bury me in the ocean where my ancestors jumped from ships because they knew death was better than bondage.

kljkhjgkdl

I can just... I can 100% see those white executives literally shaking the table when they read this line in the script!