Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

it's the fourth biggest superhero opening in history.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2018/02/17/box-office-black-panther-superhero-fatigues-to-record-crushing-76m-friday/#4ca35e91590d

It was so close to really GNAWING into the skulls of Batman v Superman and The Avengers.

This is amazing. Unbelievable. what a fucking moment

lol!

MAY

Quote from: Vibrant on February 16, 2018, 11:51:50 AM
& the King of the Jabari tribe had me in stitches
Sexy mean self

He was so TALL and sexy  :ohwow:

MAY

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 16, 2018, 12:05:12 PM
[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

vhhbhhhhhb

I kii'd every time she opened her mouth

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Vibrant on February 17, 2018, 01:44:57 PM
Quote from: southside vicious. on February 17, 2018, 01:41:31 PM
now photoshop a 'atermelon on that lolz

!!!!!!!
It doesn't even matter WHAT they photoshop, wings, a noose, watermelons...
the numbers shit on THEM and all of THAT  :plzstop: :plzstop:
tears

That's all that really matters at the end of the day. Coins.

let Billy fume up on that farm in Ohio . Log onto his computer and let the colored folk HAVE it. Won't change a thing lmaoooooooo!!!!!!!

MAY

MelMel

MAY

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: M??D?? on February 17, 2018, 01:43:43 PM
This movie was so good guys!

OKOYE BITCH!!!!

That fight scene in S. Korea with the car chase was my favorite part.
not them flyin by kang jong un  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

i cannot wait to see this.

FlowerBomb

b7

Quote from: Vibrant on February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM
:ohwow:
With $75.8 million ? comprised of $50.6 million from Friday alone and $25.2 million from Thursday night ? the Ryan Coogler-directed Marvel film scored the eighth-largest single-day gross for the industry. It?s also the third-biggest opening for a superhero movie: The Avengers opened with $80 million and Avengers: Age of Ultron opened with $84 million.

This surpasses Captain America: Civil War, which first debuted Chadwick Boseman as the Black Panther, with its $75.5 million opening.

Black Panther is now predicted to reach the $190-$210 million range by the end of the four-day holiday weekend. The film also earned an additional $81.5 million from overseas showing

http://ew.com/movies/2018/02/17/black-panther-box-office-friday/
:plzstop:

:loose2when:

MAY

Young

Quote from: Vibrant on February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM
:ohwow:
With $75.8 million ? comprised of $50.6 million from Friday alone and $25.2 million from Thursday night ? the Ryan Coogler-directed Marvel film scored the eighth-largest single-day gross for the industry. It?s also the third-biggest opening for a superhero movie: The Avengers opened with $80 million and Avengers: Age of Ultron opened with $84 million.

This surpasses Captain America: Civil War, which first debuted Chadwick Boseman as the Black Panther, with its $75.5 million opening.

Black Panther is now predicted to reach the $190-$210 million range by the end of the four-day holiday weekend. The film also earned an additional $81.5 million from overseas showing

http://ew.com/movies/2018/02/17/black-panther-box-office-friday/

I predict the numbers will get better and better !

b7

Quote from: Poseidon on February 17, 2018, 10:22:53 AM
Stop lashing me guys. You make great points and upon further re-evaluation, the film was great. I just entered with the wrong mindset maybe.

And yeah a scene of Wakandans dancing in a bar or preparing breakfast just to show regular every day human interaction would have made it a rounder experience.
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: