Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 20, 2018, 02:23:50 PM
Quote from: Genesis on February 20, 2018, 01:58:57 PM
Quote from: AYR on February 20, 2018, 01:55:05 PM
According to Chadwick Boseman that?s not true and there are Black producers and everything that no one knows about at Disney and Marvel
Not to mention they shot scenes at Tyler Perry?s lot in ATL
That $400 million could have been put towards black poverty.

It's a film company, not social services  :uhh: and the movie made the state of Georgia over 80 million dollars by filming it there

http://www.myajc.com/business/black-panther-million-economic-impact-blockbuster-for-georgia/q3o2dBmIagYXkFc4m73rSM/http://www.myajc.com/business/black-panther-million-economic-impact-blockbuster-for-georgia/q3o2dBmIagYXkFc4m73rSM/
!!!

I was so glad to hear that

They thought this out so well

GRAND

Quote from: Vibrant on February 20, 2018, 03:33:20 PM
Guys I can't believe the success of this  :uhh: :uhh:
and it's going to be uncontested this entire month, there's no other blockbuster being released this month. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
yeah the majority of cash comes in the first 6 weeks

I'm glad the blockbuster film schedule is kinda small in the near future

b7

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 20, 2018, 02:48:47 PM
Gen you?re not respecting what we do ... here?s what I want you to do

I want you to APOLOGIZE for disrupting the thread

WAH??!
[youtube start=263 end=672][/youtube]

Seriously. Why are y?all letting anyone derail this thread? Keep discussing the movie itself. If it ain?t praise or a critique of the movie itself, i don?t wanna hear it.

We go off topic every day but I?d like us to enjoy THIS, at least. Gen, start another thread if u wanna discuss this please. Please.

FlowerBomb

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 20, 2018, 03:45:07 PM
and it's going to be uncontested this entire month, there's no other blockbuster being released this month. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

honestly even if it wasn?t dnndnfnnf i don?t see ANYTHING outside of maybe the live action offering of the Lion king even being able to come close to putting a dent or damper on this panther lashing.
:blessed:
These next 5 weeks are all ours.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 20, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

:scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 1RIG on February 20, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

honestly even if it wasn?t dnndnfnnf i don?t see ANYTHING outside of maybe the live action offering of the Lion king even being able to come close to putting a dent or damper on this panther lashing.
:blessed:
These next 5 weeks are all ours.
!!!!
I don't see what else could come even close

b7

Quote from: Vibrant on February 20, 2018, 03:46:59 PM
I'm assuming everyone's seen it now right?
:guys:
i wouldn?t assume that

People didn?t think they?d have to order tickets online, so it?s been sold out all week ssssddd now they know better of course

AIDS

gen's mess barely lasted a page. We are back to praising

FlowerBomb

QuoteMarvel?s Black Panther is now ranked as the best movie of all-time on Rotten Tomatoes. After spending 24 years stuck in development hell, Black Panther ? directed by Ryan Coogler and based on a script Coogler co-wrote with screenwriter Joe Robert Cole ? is breaking all sorts of records, box office and otherwise; no matter how high it goes, it just continues to climb higher and higher.

Black Panther pulled in $201.8 million at the domestic box office in its opening weekend, thus topping Deadpool?s February opening record as well as scoring the fifth highest-grossing opening of all-time. And now, it?s challenging Star Wars for some of its records. But that?s not all. On the critical side of things, Black Panther is tied with 2004?s The Incredibles for being the highest-rated superhero film of all-time. But with hundreds of ?fresh? reviews under its belt and only a handful of ?rotten? reviews, Black Panther has set yet another record that would?ve been laughed at and considered seemingly impossible a year ago.

wtf

GRAND

I agree

In fact no other film has really had this hype but Wonder womuh and Batman vs Superman in recent times

Except BVS was a dud and wonder womuh just couldn't quite keep up

GRAND

Quote from: Vibrant on February 20, 2018, 03:49:34 PM
QuoteMarvel?s Black Panther is now ranked as the best movie of all-time on Rotten Tomatoes. After spending 24 years stuck in development hell, Black Panther ? directed by Ryan Coogler and based on a script Coogler co-wrote with screenwriter Joe Robert Cole ? is breaking all sorts of records, box office and otherwise; no matter how high it goes, it just continues to climb higher and higher.

Black Panther pulled in $201.8 million at the domestic box office in its opening weekend, thus topping Deadpool?s February opening record as well as scoring the fifth highest-grossing opening of all-time. And now, it?s challenging Star Wars for some of its records. But that?s not all. On the critical side of things, Black Panther is tied with 2004?s The Incredibles for being the highest-rated superhero film of all-time. But with hundreds of ?fresh? reviews under its belt and only a handful of ?rotten? reviews, Black Panther has set yet another record that would?ve been laughed at and considered seemingly impossible a year ago.

wtf
:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

I'm kinda excited to see all the good AND bad black inspired films that come next :plzstop:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Vibrant on February 20, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

wtf
:woohoo:

so much for all those facebook groups coming together to leave bad reviews sssss

the cards just need to fall in place sometimes. #nosweat