Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: AYR on February 20, 2018, 03:35:22 PM
and I think I?m gonna just see Infinity War on demand or something
can?t have that coming out later this year and being bigger
even if Black Panther is featured
Girl
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Navyman

Quote from: emzen on February 20, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
I did not expect this at all! This is looking very likely to hit a billion and will be the first MCU solo debut movie to hit a billion!!

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 20, 2018, 05:44:05 PM
Quote from: emzen on February 20, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
I did not expect this at all! This is looking very likely to hit a billion and will be the first MCU solo debut movie to hit a billion!!
imagine

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 20, 2018, 03:52:30 PM
Quote from: Vibrant on February 20, 2018, 03:49:34 PM
QuoteMarvel?s Black Panther is now ranked as the best movie of all-time on Rotten Tomatoes. After spending 24 years stuck in development hell, Black Panther ? directed by Ryan Coogler and based on a script Coogler co-wrote with screenwriter Joe Robert Cole ? is breaking all sorts of records, box office and otherwise; no matter how high it goes, it just continues to climb higher and higher.

Black Panther pulled in $201.8 million at the domestic box office in its opening weekend, thus topping Deadpool?s February opening record as well as scoring the fifth highest-grossing opening of all-time. And now, it?s challenging Star Wars for some of its records. But that?s not all. On the critical side of things, Black Panther is tied with 2004?s The Incredibles for being the highest-rated superhero film of all-time. But with hundreds of ?fresh? reviews under its belt and only a handful of ?rotten? reviews, Black Panther has set yet another record that would?ve been laughed at and considered seemingly impossible a year ago.

wtf
:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

I'm kinda excited to see all the good AND bad black inspired films that come next :plzstop:
!!!!! :kii: they?re coming

Do you think Lion King can touch this, or do you think it won?t be as big because we already have the animated legendary version?

emzen

Oh bitch Lion King is gonna fuck shit up when it comes out, honestly it's like the most loved Disney film by far. Who tf doesn't know and like Lion King? And they've kept it alive for so long on Broadway and shit :plzstop:

It almost made a billy and that was all the way back in 94 :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: emzen on February 20, 2018, 05:54:10 PM
Oh bitch Lion King is gonna fuck shit up when it comes out, honestly it's like the most loved Disney film by far. Who tf doesn't know and like Lion King? And they've kept it alive for so long on Broadway and shit :plzstop:

It almost made a billy and that was all the way back in 94 :plzstop:
!!!!!
Throw in Beyonce and this new black power movement

GRAND

Quote from: 1RIG on February 20, 2018, 05:47:51 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 20, 2018, 03:52:30 PM
QuoteMarvel?s Black Panther is now ranked as the best movie of all-time on Rotten Tomatoes. After spending 24 years stuck in development hell, Black Panther ? directed by Ryan Coogler and based on a script Coogler co-wrote with screenwriter Joe Robert Cole ? is breaking all sorts of records, box office and otherwise; no matter how high it goes, it just continues to climb higher and higher.

Black Panther pulled in $201.8 million at the domestic box office in its opening weekend, thus topping Deadpool?s February opening record as well as scoring the fifth highest-grossing opening of all-time. And now, it?s challenging Star Wars for some of its records. But that?s not all. On the critical side of things, Black Panther is tied with 2004?s The Incredibles for being the highest-rated superhero film of all-time. But with hundreds of ?fresh? reviews under its belt and only a handful of ?rotten? reviews, Black Panther has set yet another record that would?ve been laughed at and considered seemingly impossible a year ago.

wtf

I'm kinda excited to see all the good AND bad black inspired films that come next :plzstop:

Do you think Lion King can touch this, or do you think it won?t be as big because we already have the animated legendary version?
animated to live actions are always tricky

Dragon ball is the biggest anime franchise ever and it flopped. Avatar was a huge cartoon and flopped  :plzstop:

Lion King is big but, it depends on the trailer

Beyonce and a legacy aren't enough because there isn't ONE animated film turned into live action over a billion besides Beauty and the Beast  :plzstop:

Everything else is an action or comic book movie

But honestly black sells, this movie will sell a lot and gain plenty of awards

It's in its own little world: Making $$, great ratings, beautiful actors, hype -- it doesn't have to be "#1" to be #1

emzen

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 20, 2018, 05:58:08 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 20, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

wtf

animated to live actions are always tricky

Dragon ball is the biggest anime franchise ever and it flopped. Avatar was a huge cartoon and flopped  :plzstop:

Lion King is big but, it depends on the trailer

Beyonce and a legacy aren't enough because there isn't ONE animated film turned into live action over a billion besides Beauty and the Beast  :plzstop:

Everything else is an action or comic book movie

But honestly black sells, this movie will sell a lot and gain plenty of awards

It's in its own little world: Making $$, great ratings, beautiful actors, hype -- it doesn't have to be "#1" to be #1
Amazing post, intelligent king.

Whew let?s move up this wedding date lmao!!

Rxxf

I want to read this thread so bad, but I have to wait until I see it next weekend.
ACK.
:stressed:

I'll contribute to the 2nd weekend ticket sales.
Giving it a nice pace.
:ohwow:
BRANDY

FlowerBomb

Apparently there was a a small scene cut that featured 2 of the Dora Milage flirting  :ohwow:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Genesis on February 20, 2018, 02:05:52 PM
Quote from: i stay hai. on February 20, 2018, 02:02:50 PM
bvy sis just enjoy the movie

and donate to whatever charities/causes u feel deserve it most.
I enjoyed the movie and loved every bit of it, just wish we can put our money together for other things instead of white wealth :receipts:

so a black movies flop

NO SUPPORT NO BUDGET

black movie gets the budget and support

MONEY COULDA BEEN USED FOR POVERTY

No that money is not for black poverty the ppul involved invested their money and are getting a return

our wealth was stolen and never allocated back to us thats on the us government not a movie production company

blacks are owed trillions

400 million is not enough to cover that

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Ma Lo