Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

GLOCK

I can?t believe this faggot couldn?t afford a full sheet of paper

GRAND

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

'Black Panther' blows past $500 million at the global box office after one week in US theaters

Disney and Marvel Studios' "Black Panther" has hauled in half a billion dollars at the global box office just one week after debuting in U.S. theaters.
The latest estimate from the House of Mouse shows the superhero movie's worldwide ticket sales climbing to $520.1 million through Thursday.
"Black Panther" has now earned $292 million in U.S. theaters, topping the seven-day sales for "Marvel's Avengers" and taking the crown for the best North American opening week for a Marvel Studios film.

Dethrone them then!
:receipts:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/23/black-panther-blows-past-500-million-at-the-global-box-office.html
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

MelMel

it's going to do a second weekend of $100 million+ at the box office for a domestic total nearing 400 million :gorlonfire:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: 'ology on February 24, 2018, 11:36:09 AM
'Black Panther' blows past $500 million at the global box office after one week in US theaters

Disney and Marvel Studios' "Black Panther" has hauled in half a billion dollars at the global box office just one week after debuting in U.S. theaters.
The latest estimate from the House of Mouse shows the superhero movie's worldwide ticket sales climbing to $520.1 million through Thursday.
"Black Panther" has now earned $292 million in U.S. theaters, topping the seven-day sales for "Marvel's Avengers" and taking the crown for the best North American opening week for a Marvel Studios film.

Dethrone them then!
:receipts:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/23/black-panther-blows-past-500-million-at-the-global-box-office.html