Black Panther! Many Accolades & Acclaim already! 8 Oscar Noms!...Baph? Shuji?!

Started by FlowerBomb, February 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

GRAND

GRAND

GLOCK

Quote from: Vibrant on February 24, 2018, 01:28:43 PM
Quote from: glock on February 24, 2018, 01:21:07 PM
Quote from: Vibrant on February 24, 2018, 12:00:41 PM
Quote from: i stay hai. on February 24, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

:'( :'( :'(

Florence is slaying them
I hope she gets a look in in the next one
Her look>>>>>>>
she is gorgeous
Isn?t this the one that Okeya was flirting with but the scene got booked?
Yup
She also played the evil witch in Oz, but it got cancelled, she's the one in the Avengers with the line "Move or you will be moved".
I want more of queen and I want it now

Her presence >>>

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I saw it yesterday. Best Marvel movie ever. Everything was just fucking amazing and on point. I want to go see it again. I was like :stressed: the entire 2hrs and 15 mins. Can?t wait for the sequel but they will be back in May in Avengers: Infinity War. They will go to Wakanda. Ugh. I can?t wait for that. Black Panther slayed me from the beginning to the end and even the end credits scenes.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

GLOCK

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on February 25, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
I saw it yesterday. Best Marvel movie ever. Everything was just fucking amazing and on point. I want to go see it again. I was like :stressed: the entire 2hrs and 15 mins. Can?t wait for the sequel but they will be back in May in Avengers: Infinity War. They will go to Wakanda. Ugh. I can?t wait for that. Black Panther slayed me from the beginning to the end and even the end credits scenes.
oof TWIN!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw